Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Cult of Luna, April 11th (I think) in London.

Me and Rebelda wanted to see Kacey Musgraves in April but she's playing as part of a three day country festival at the O2 and cheapest tickets are 45 fucking quid! So I dunno about that one.

Cult of Luna, April 11th (I think) in London.

Me and Rebelda wanted to see Kacey Musgraves in April but she's playing as part of a three day country festival at the O2 and cheapest tickets are 45 fucking quid! So I dunno about that one.
Yeah i had a look and it's pricey for what won't be a full gig of just her and i don't recognise any of the other names. And I'll be skint from a holiday. When she gigs herself let's go!

The Long Ryders on UK tour in May - Otis Tours

Only a few England gigs announced so far but could be more soon.

Over 30 years since I saw them play Newcastle. One of my top 5 ever gigs. I'm going to be disappointed aren't I.

The Long Ryders on UK tour in May - Otis Tours

Only a few England gigs announced so far but could be more soon.

Over 30 years since I saw them play Newcastle. One of my top 5 ever gigs. I'm going to be disappointed aren't I.
hell yes! Booked for that along with tickets for the mighty

Shellac of North America - Leeds, Cardiff, and London

Anyone fancy this:
Solution - Events
Saturday 26th March 2016
The London International Ska Festival presents
a truly historic night of sound system culture, spanning 6 decades...

U ROY
DENNIS BOVELL
OXMAN

All on the mighty
SOLUTION SOUND SYSTEM
Champion sound system of the day will
be stringing up their sound with full crew!

@ The Garage London
(opp. Highbury & Islington tube)

Tickets:
Buy tickets for URoy, Dennis Bovell (Jah Sufferer set), Oxman all on Solution Sound System at The Garage, Sat 26 March 2016

Solution Sound System special offer - £5 off! This is available to members of our
mailing list, so if you havn't already join our mailing list here >>

littleseb ska invita ?

Tag anyone else you think might be interested. :)

Pale horse AND Necrodeathmort! At the Windmill, Brixton - 2nd of April!
I think I might also try to organise an urban drink there as well....

So excited!

Anyone fancy this:
Solution - Events
Saturday 26th March 2016
The London International Ska Festival presents
a truly historic night of sound system culture, spanning 6 decades...

U ROY
DENNIS BOVELL
OXMAN

All on the mighty
SOLUTION SOUND SYSTEM
Champion sound system of the day will
be stringing up their sound with full crew!

@ The Garage London
(opp. Highbury & Islington tube)

Tickets:
Buy tickets for URoy, Dennis Bovell (Jah Sufferer set), Oxman all on Solution Sound System at The Garage, Sat 26 March 2016

Solution Sound System special offer - £5 off! This is available to members of our
mailing list, so if you havn't already join our mailing list here >>

littleseb ska invita ?

Tag anyone else you think might be interested. :)
:thumbs:
I'd be up for that!!! I'll look into tickets.

Next Golden Cabinet in Shipley is 5th March, Hey Colossus headlining. Looks like the venue (the Kirkgate Centre) is under threat from funding cuts too, so it might not be carrying on forever. :(

Also, London urbs should go to this on 2nd March:

The main band sound intriguing, but another performance of the song cycle Charles Hayward is doing in support was by some distance my musical highlight of 2015. Fozzie Bear, perhaps this might make up for the sold out This Heat show?

Prescott, featuring Keith Moliné (Pere Ubu) alongside Kev Hopper (Stump), Rhodri Marsden (Scritti Politti) and Frank Byng (Snorkel, Crackle, many others). A mesmerising collection of new tunes featuring soaring melodies, nagging riffs and explosive sounds.

Also, the legendary Charles Hayward at the piano with his (begin anywhere) project: "A sequence of betrayal, paranoia, subterfuge, as well as sound events, spoken word and percussion pieces, stark, minimal arrangements; an unexpected departure."

Raw Power festival in London in May look good. Melt Banana, Part Chimp, Sly and family drone...
it's a quality lineup further down the bill too. might see about coming.

Full line-up now out: https://babayaga.ticketabc.com/events/raw-power-festival-4/

Gonna get myself a Sunday ticket - Saturday looks good too - but I can only manage one day at the Dome and Sunday looks killer:

Sunday:

Part Chimp

Follakzoid

Anonymous Bash

Cult of Domkeller

Stearica

Woven Skull

Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs

Ill

Housewives

Lower Slaughter

Workin' Man Noise Unit

Mugstar

Massive attack + young fathers o2 academy Brixton
Feb 3rd 4th

On it tomorrow 09:00am

young fathers first times see last night sounded a bit mufford, Massive attack Ok sound was up and down didn't sound clear.
Had better nights at Brixtion

Back
Top Bottom