Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot upcoming gigs

Cheers, think it would be Euston coming from Birmingham.

If everything's running ok, should take about 30 mins from Euston to get there. Get the Victoria line 2 stops to Highbury and Islington and then the Overground direct to Hackney Central. It's about a 10 minute walk from there.

Doesn't seem to be a separate thread for this on Music, but I've just succeeded (quite easily as it goes**) in booking two Morrissey tickets for Cardiff for Wednesday 18th March -- they went on sale at 10 am and I think that's general for the whole Spring tour.

festivaldeb is very happy -- she was the keenest of us, but I'm looking forward to it too -- haven't seen him live for ten years.

**Wish Kate Bush tickets had been so easily obtainable last year! :( :mad:

£52!!! for Morrissey!! fuck off :eek:

ddraig -- I know :( :(

But we gritted our teeth and bore it. deb's more of a Morrisseyite than I am but sod it, we have no kids and not too many reponsibilities, so off we're going :eek:
Plus we're both picking up some extra cash money each very imminently

Surplus -- on our 'thinking about it' list just now :)

killer b Charles Hayward gig at OTO soon and I believe one nearer to you as well.

Also been given (somewhat overenthusiastic I thought :hmm:) permission to leave the partner at home so I can go and see Skullflower on valentine's day.

Hayward is touring the album I saw them launching I think - go, its a really intense show.

I would like to see skullflower. Although, I saw ramleh in the summer and wasn't really feeling it. :hmm:

Hayward is touring the album I saw them launching I think - go, its a really intense show.

I would like to see skullflower. Although, I saw ramleh in the summer and wasn't really feeling it. :hmm:

I think Ramleh and Skullflower are completely different acts now with no overlap.

Ramleh are very hit and miss from what I've heard...

Stupidly good line-up in Manchester in March. Mugstar, Hey Colossus and the almighty DRUNK IN HELL playing at Islington Mill on 6th. I'm totally getting a babysitter.

Gonna go see Drunk in Hell in London soon - playing with Sly and the Family Drone and The Lowest Form at the Windmill on 13th Feb. Looking forward to that one....

Baxter Dury on 24 Feb at Village Underground.

I'm slightly intrigued by Sly and the Family Drone as well. Might toddle up there on the 13th if pennies allow as the Windmill is just up the road.

Different market, they still want the rave kids in - anyone Morrissey's stature is 50 quid plus. It's a lot of money, but its totally unremarkable.

Don't young Smiths fans want to see Morrisey?

Pixies....similar market?....was £40ish in Mcr last Summer. In fact Morrissey was £37.50 same weekend.

Back
Top Bottom