Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Harry's World

tommers

Fuck it, it's fine.
http://www.harryjredknapp.com/

For everything bungpuss related.

My Premier League top 8
Hi Everyone, tell you what, if I was any good at this prediction lark I would have won a fortune with the bookies by now but, this is what I reckon will happen this season. Let me know what you think

That's my teeth you can hear grinding.

To be fair, it is a remarkable website for somebody who can't even text.

To be honest....in this age of the internet it's refreshing to see something so sincere.

One lying cunt.:mad:

Frankly I am distressed at the ridiculous levels of Harryphobia on here... I feel a stiff letter to the editor coming on.

I'm surprised he hasn't anointed himself England manager.

'They've got to give the job to someone else before they can interview you'

I'm sad bungpuss was so selective on the players he mentions.

I'm sure the likes of Titi Camara, Marco Boogers, Gary Charles, Ilie Dumitrescu, Don Hutchinson and Joey Beauchamp are disappointed not to be associated with the wheeler-dealer.

Ferdinand - flogged off to buy shite.

Cole - career ending transfer to Chelsea, good advice Harry.

Lampard - only got decent under decent managers

Carrick - blossomed after Harry left.

What a charlie.

I'm sad bungpuss was so selective on the players he mentions.

I'm sure the likes of Titi Camara, Marco Boogers, Gary Charles, Ilie Dumitrescu, Don Hutchinson and Joey Beauchamp are disappointed not to be associated with the wheeler-dealer.

The Beauchamp thing was home sickness, not lack of quality. I know this because I used to play footy with his brother. A fine player just needed his family close to him for various reasons.

The Beauchamp thing was home sickness, not lack of quality. I know this because I used to play footy with his brother. A fine player just needed his family close to him for various reasons.

Not impugning his ability, but these are the sorts of things that should be checked. Due diligence and all that.

Back
Top Bottom