Votes: 71 53.4%
  • No she should not

Votes: 32 24.1%
  • Official warning

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Attention seeking option

Votes: 23 17.3%

• Total voters
And as a matter of general principle if you want someone killed you should do it yourself and not just encourage others to do it for you. In the case of genocide it may not be practical to kill everyone yourself, but you should at least have the decency to join in.

i asked you what colour you thought her. you said i should ask her. i was pointing out what an unbelievably stupid thing that was for you to say.
why? i'm not sure what the answer is. if there is an answer. what is a white person? what is a brown person? what is a black person? are you brave enough to state clearly which is which?

depends what you mean by white. does she identify as white?

I'm not sure race is a mental state or something you can chose to self identify as, granted it is rather arbitrary. I mean there are some white people on the internet who are seemingly obsessed with Japanese culture, I'm sure some of them would love to self identify as Asian... but it doesn't really work like that.

She's from an ethnic minority and has a name that alludes to that, but she is still a white person... walking down the street she isn't necessarily going to be treated any differently to any other white person.

Here is the text for the petition with some accusations that were not mentioned in the Metro

the parts re: the Occupation seem to suggest that she took leave to participate, therefore wasn't available to studes in the usual place / times, so suggested people attended the Occupation - the tone of the petition doesn't sound like they were supporters

I'm not sure race is a mental state or something you can chose to self identify as, granted it is rather arbitrary. I mean there are some white people on the internet who are seemingly obsessed with Japanese culture, I'm sure some of them would love to self identify as Asian... but it doesn't really work like that.

She's from an ethnic minority and has a name that alludes to that, but she is still a white person... walking down the street she isn't necessarily going to be treated any differently to any other white person.
paging dialectician

the parts re: the Occupation seem to suggest that she took leave to participate, therefore wasn't available to studes in the usual place / times, so suggested people attended the Occupation - the tone of the petition doesn't sound like they were supporters

"
An email from the uni’s spokesperson Liz Hutchinson said: “Students occupied a small section of a corridor in Richard Hoggart Building this afternoon, using padlocks to prevent access to the area.

“Services based in that corridor are frontline student services, including access to hardship funds, disability support and immigration advice."

http://goldsmiths.tab.co.uk/2015/04...r-they-shut-down-disability-support-building/

Funny that. Given that the "non supporters" were disabled

Back
Top Bottom