Votes: 71 53.4%
  • No she should not

Votes: 32 24.1%
  • Official warning

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Attention seeking option

Votes: 23 17.3%

• Total voters
You're spouting completely unsubstantiated bollocks. Suggesting people work for or with the security services is something not to be done lightly or without real evidence. And by evidence I don't mean rumors, half baked theories, feelings, or personal grudges.

Until you can provide evidence of some description I suggest you fuck off with your drivel.

Well, you would say that. After all, you're obviously a state asset! :p

Police will definitely have infiltrated the student movement, probably through climate camp. GCHQ will definitely have monitored communications. MI5 probably have some files and a case officer or whatever they would call them keeping an eye on them along with loads of other left-radicals, just in case someone decides to go all red army faction, but I would need hard evidence to believe they were recruiting people at 16/17 to infiltrate the student movement.

Apart from anything else same rules as OB and military apply - you can recruit at 17, but you can't use someone "in the field" until 18. :)

i know it says in "undercover- the true story of britains secret police" and on the MI5 website that protest and public order are the domain of the police now and mi5 dont touch it but come oN!, does anyone recall the last time a protest went to mi5? a building that is always open, easy as hell to shut down (better target than parliment on a saturday IMO) but never done. . bit odd.

Go for a long stroll around the area one day. Check out the surveillance kit on the approaches and nearby buildings. Check out the sightlines and defensible positions on the perimeter. People don't go there to protest because if they've got a strategic brain-cell in their head, it's fairly obvious that protesters would be wrapped up and kettled tout fucking suite.

Well, you would say that. After all, you're obviously a state asset! :p

Can I just fess up now - I work next door to M16

I've chucked my CV over the wall, applied online and all sorts but they won't have me. I'd happily work for them if they signed a contract promising not to kill me, tie me up in a bag and tell my mum that I like to wear women's clothes.

The worst thing is they do all look the same with the chino's, brogues etc. etc. going in. It's basically full of middle class wankers who are probably reading this :)

Can I just fess up now - I work next door to M16

I've chucked my CV over the wall, applied online and all sorts but they won't have me. I'd happily work for them if they signed a contract promising not to kill me, tie me up in a bag and tell my mum that I like to wear women's clothes.

The worst thing is they do all look the same with the chino's, brogues etc. etc. going in. It's basically full of middle class wankers who are probably reading this :)

The real wrong'uns are the ones who wear blazers with jeans and tan hush puppies. Boss-class spook scum!

nah, protestors dont go to mi5 bc its too close to home and because they love to follow that "student" samba band (being students a long time some ogf that lot) and the bike with the four songs, mi5 also run the free party scene, the culture and the counter culture and a shit load of lawyers. dennis healey was a cia asset. blah blah , both that ALARM warning and that seamus colligans blog deleted now, the green and black cross is a mass information gathering thing run by camden mi5 , students are all spies , mi5 portico would be a wonderful place to be kettled, exploit the fractions between spooks and pigs , ie the biggest cop hating agent provs being MI5 , and the bloody livestreamers they are all state too . blah blah , and loads of people on this board. the green gathering , thats mi5 , seeds for change (consensus trainers) and the like all mi5, as is no dash for gas/climate camp/ reclaim the power - blah blah. occupy movement thats secret state, blah blah dont care.

Please don't ban him.

He should be kept - I'd like to hear more of these student occupations and what have you*!

Youngsters and there jolly japes :)

*writes notes

THE SECRET STATE USES CHUGGERS (CHARITY MUGGERS) CHARITY FUNDRAISERS) to stake out town centres that dont have integrated CCTV systems

What the fuck is jazz hands? :confused:

images

We jazzhandsed the shit out of it in the 90s, brar :cool:
IIRC it was spread via the earth first network in the 90s, at least that's where I first came across it, though I suspect it originates with elements of the 60s hippy movement in the US.

I think People's Global Action were using it in the 90s at their gatherings, which then presumably got taken back to the various groups and countries involved. I'm not sure which of the countries / groups introduced it to PGA in the first place though.

They were also the networks that were largely infiltrated by the undercover police, so I guess there is some association between jazz hands and police infiltration, but it'd not be right to see the undercovers as propagating it or that it's particularly useful for them (consensus decision making would potentially give them the ability to block actions they didn't want to see happen, but mostly that wasn't their MO).

IIRC it was spread via the earth first network in the 90s, at least that's where I first came across it, though I suspect it originates with elements of the 60s hippy movement in the US.

I think People's Global Action were using it in the 90s at their gatherings, which then presumably got taken back to the various groups and countries involved. I'm not sure which of the countries / groups introduced it to PGA in the first place though.

They were also the networks that were largely infiltrated by the undercover police, so I guess there is some association between jazz hands and police infiltration, but it'd not be right to see the undercovers as propagating it or that it's particularly useful for them (consensus decision making would potentially give them the ability to block actions they didn't want to see happen, but mostly that wasn't their MO).

Lol and what the fuck are they?

ENGLISH motherfuckers!

Edit explained above in other post by FS.

shake your hands in the air to indicate agreement rather than clapping, or making noise to indicate approval, so that people can indicate what they think of a proposal without interupting or drowning out the person speaking.

It's a pretty sensible concept for big meetings, but looks pretty silly.
Like deaf people clapping, then.

Back
Top Bottom