Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 100,000 people in northern Gaza have got until 12pm to evacuate their homes before Israeli Forces flatten it. Evacuate to where exactly, who knows.

Ministry of Heath:
166 Palestinian killed & 1092 injured since Tuesday by Israeli airstrikes on Gaza.

TBH, i feel very little outrage over rockets fired from Gaza anymore. I'd rather there was no violence, but that seems impossible so I can't feel terribly upset that Palestine wants to defend itself, even if stupid religion informs it (as it seems to inform the murderers in Israel).

Funny how the west is super keen on making sure every muslim it encounters in the public eye condemns terrorism, but it never puts the same onus on Jewish speakers. If a muslim speaker appears on Fox News they get people like Brigitte Gabriel screaming at them and holding them to blame for all the world's ills.

TBH, i feel very little outrage over rockets fired from Gaza anymore. I'd rather there was no violence, but that seems impossible so I can't feel terribly upset that Palestine wants to defend itself, even if stupid religion informs it (as it seems to inform the murderers in Israel).

When did you stop feeling outrage? The rocket firing is politically stupid and ineffective but I've never really thought it outrageous. It's not impossible to stop the violence either. It's actually quite easy to either stop it or reduce it dramatically but Israel are an out of control state who flaunt international law, massively, land grab, occupy and go to war every couple of years, literally every couple of years mainly against an opponent with no army, navy, defences and so on, in fact they have absolutely fuck all and Gaza is essentially target practice for the IDF .

I am finding this racist genocide by avowedly Jewish state is generating feelings in me I find rather scary
Though I would not commission anything I would not be able to stop anyone else from acts of madness

It's not really 'genocide' is it? The body count is about the same as an Indian bus crash.

For this most recent incursion, yes. Personally I think genocide is slightly over stating the case of Israel's behaviour over the last nearly 50 years but only very, very slightly.

In the long or the short term I suspect by acts such as these that Israel is sowing the seeds of it's own destruction.

From whom? USA not going there.
Europe "Umm no we really got out of the killing Jews business honest"
China? Don't care enough and can't get there anyway
Russia as above
Iran Talk about it , wouldn't want to do the Arabs work for them though.
Arabs Have failed at it since 1947 and show no real improvement.

Firing rockets seem stupid to me ,but, both sides seem happy to chose the most evil stupid and counter productive choice of action when
ever they get the chance. Israel has all the power so their the ones who decide how this story ends:(

From whom? USA not going there.
Europe "Umm no we really got out of the killing Jews business honest"
China? Don't care enough and can't get there anyway
Russia as above
Iran Talk about it , wouldn't want to do the Arabs work for them though.
Arabs Have failed at it since 1947 and show no real improvement.

Firing rockets seem stupid to me ,but, both sides seem happy to chose the most evil stupid and counter productive choice of action when
ever they get the chance. Israel has all the power so their the ones who decide how this story ends:(
Well, long term then, they are running out of friends.

Funny how the west is super keen on making sure every muslim it encounters in the public eye condemns terrorism, but it never puts the same onus on Jewish speakers. If a muslim speaker appears on Fox News they get people like Brigitte Gabriel screaming at them and holding them to blame for all the world's ills.
Think who controls the media.

Israel is a rogue state which would normally invite bombing and invasion or at least sanctions for it's genocidal terrorist activities. It is the only state in the middle east which actually does have WMDs, and yet it is given free reign.

We should've let Saddam have his supergun.

Bsa1DmRCcAEcxHX.jpg

It's not really 'genocide' is it? The body count is about the same as an Indian bus crash.
Lets call it a slo mo genocide then eh?
Gaza is a massive concentration camp, the west bank a bantustan
Palestinians are shot regularly by the IDF
The water and land are stolen
Gaza cant get a medicines other than thru the tunnels
They may not be killing innocents at the Sharon Rate but they are trying

Israel is a rogue state which would normally invite bombing and invasion or at least sanctions for it's genocidal terrorist activities. It is the only state in the middle east which actually does have WMDs, and yet it is given free reign.

Being able to offer a bit more of a defence than a target range kind of stops the US thinking of an armed intervention ,even, before being an ally

Well, long term then, they are running out of friends.
They really haven't got many friends except the US. It is just the Palestinians have even fewer.

so 'the jews' are all zionist pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom