Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its horrendous what is happening in Gaza and Israel should be condemned, but Hamas's rockets are also sent with intent to kill and if they had bigger and more powerful rockets they would send them, its not a symmetric war but do you think Hamas wouldn't want to destroy Israel?

At this point, if it was me forced to live like that, slowly being squaashed out of existence, i'd want to blow the fuckers up.

It's far from ideal and unfortunately religion has a portion of the blame, but Israel is out of control and frankly I don't have much sympathy for them anymore.

Its horrendous what is happening in Gaza and Israel should be condemned, but Hamas's rockets are also sent with intent to kill and if they had bigger and more powerful rockets they would send them, its not a symmetric war but do you think Hamas wouldn't want to destroy Israel?
Do you think the occupants of the Warsaw Ghetto wanted to destroy the Nazis?
If only we had dropped them the weapons eh?

Ridiculous, I've raised money for Palestinian orphanages, etc, but I'm not going down the route of defending Hamas's actions,

you know they threw Fatah supporters off roofs during the split a few years ago

This is not about Hamas. Stop trying to twist this you duplicitous cunt,

For this most recent incursion, yes. Personally I think genocide is slightly over stating the case of Israel's behaviour over the last nearly 50 years but only very, very slightly.

Ithink when you have a state thats sunk to the level of actually counting the calorific value of food imports it will permit into gaza , so that it will just about sustain the life of that surrounded and imprisoned population, then you are very much into Warsaw Ghetto territory . The genocide didnt start just last week. It began decades ago.

Ridiculous, I've raised money for Palestinian orphanages, etc, but I'm not going down the route of defending Hamas's actions,

you know they threw Fatah supporters off roofs during the split a few years ago
The usual practice when a people have been driven mad is to blame the cause of the madness, not its victims
Over the course of many decades Israel has slowly disenfranchised the Palestinians, robbed their lands, prevented them from building effective political structures (often by targeted extra judicial killing, ie murder) divided the lands into two, crammed 1.8 million people into an area the size of brighton and hove then shelled the fuck out of them for years
The only groups that survive that sort of treatment are completely devoted and fanatical
The first kamakaze attacks by any Muslim groups were against Israel spurred on as they were by the way they were treated by Israel
That has now been exported to the entire world
The argument you use was very familiar to Goebbels and crew
Put them under enough stress, they will flip out so you can turn to your "pure" audience and say
"Look at them, did I not warn you waht they were like?"

ABC news in the states have been telling their viewers that the obliterated homes in Gaza are actually Israeli homes destroyed by Palestinian rockets

Ithink when you have a state thats sunk to the level of actually counting the calorific value of food imports it will permit into gaza , so that it will just about sustain the life of that surrounded and imprisoned population, then you are very much into Warsaw Ghetto territory . The genocide didnt start just last week. It began decades ago.

that is basically what the Jewish woman is saying in the article I posted, a post which the hysterics on here conveniently ignored.

Oh fuck with this. Palestinians haven't been driven mad. How patronising is that? Hamas are trying to pressure Israel into releasing the latest batch of prisoners Israel took in the West Bank over the last few weeks. It's a modest and quite sane goal. Their methods are terrorist even if their options are limited.

Also there is no "slow genocide". There's plenty of real shit going, without resorting to such contortions.

Bonkers, I am talking about Hamas, are rockets being fired from the West Bank?
And?
They are called rockets, but we have seen the remains on TV
Looks more like Fireworks
Not quite the same a Israels guided munitions
Biggest loss to Israel seems to be a burned out petrol station
No one injured
These rockets seem to have had less impact than Justin Beibers egg throwing skills

You do not address the causes of Hamas coming into being
Hizbollah is also a reaction to Israels rampant militarism

Oh fuck with this. Palestinians haven't been driven mad. How patronising is that? Hamas are trying to pressure Israel into releasing the latest batch of prisoners Israel took in the West Bank over the last few weeks. It's a modest and quite sane goal. Their methods are terrorist even if their options are limited.

Also there is no "slow genocide". There's plenty of real shit going, without resorting to such contortions.

You've got no fucking idea.

and pathetic personal abuse if a poster has more nuanced opinions.

Al Batsh family children during the funeral today of 18 members of their family, most of them are children and women.
these children lost their brothers, parents, family.
Israeli Occupation Forces last night massacred the Al Batsh family, killing 18 civilians in several Israeli air strikes on their houses in Al Shijaiii eastern Gaza Strip

10547643_10201980279099628_6932581756996553537_n.jpg

Hope you never meet me

Ha, now you are physically threatening me,

btw, I remember during operation cast lead, posting on here and on STW sites, basically getting near to a nervous breakdown due to the Israeli atrocities, knowing people I had met may be under napalm fire, etc, but then I realised I could do very little about it, getting hysterical served no purpose and could alienate those who you may need help from in the future to raise money for the orphanages, etc.

give it a rest.

Bonkers, I am talking about Hamas, are rockets being fired from the West Bank?

has anyone even been killed by one ? I think theres been 2 Israelis injured in total . Theres probably been more Israelis injured slicing pizzas in the past week

Israeli towns are facing a bit of intermittent disruption every now and then . The rockets are the only response available to the oppressed that have any reach .

I see you have command of all knowledge, I bow to your wisdom
I would regard the which many trapped and powerless groups turn on each other as a form of madness
The results can be achieved by keeping rats in very confined spaces
That was done in a lab
Gaza is thus, an Israeli lab of sorts

It was clear from the start that it wasn’t going to end well. We came to protest the ongoing killing in Gaza, against both sides’ firing on civilians, against the occupation and to demonstrate for peace talks. We came to say that in Gaza and Sderot children just want to live. And there were some who didn’t want us to say those things.

has anyone even been killed by one ? I think theres been 2 Israelis injured in total . Theres probably been more Israelis injured slicing pizzas in the past week

Israeli towns are facing a bit of intermittent disruption every now and then . The rockets are the only response available to the oppressed that have any reach .

It was clear from the start that it wasn’t going to end well. We came to protest the ongoing killing in Gaza, against both sides’ firing on civilians, against the occupation and to demonstrate for peace talks. We came to say that in Gaza and Sderot children just want to live. And there were some who didn’t want us to say those things.

Ha, now you are physically threatening me,

btw, I remember during operation cast lead, posting on here and on STW sites, basically getting near to a nervous breakdown due to the Israeli atrocities, knowing people I had met may be under napalm fire, etc, but then I realised I could do very little about it, getting hysterical served no purpose and could alienate those who you may need help from in the future to raise money for the orphanages, etc.

give it a rest.
The only thing we can do, from here is to boycott ANYTHING Israeli
Write to the British Board of Deputies asking them to at least publicly state that Israels response is over the top
In other words, spout words and dont spend
Not a lot I agree but short of physical attacks there is nowt else available

I see you have command of all knowledge, I bow to your wisdom
I would regard the which many trapped and powerless groups turn on each other as a form of madness
The results can be achieved by keeping rats in very confined spaces
That was done in a lab
Gaza is thus, an Israeli lab of sorts

They turned on each other because Hamas are cunts and Fatah are worse and the latter performed a coup d'etat with Mossad and CIA backing. Both parties pursue their own goals usually at the expense of the Palestinian population. Fatah in particular are corrupt and wedded to the peace industry while enforcing Israel's occupation in Areas A & B in the West Bank. But they are both rational actors making calculated moves.

Edit: Sorry for snapping, it's just worth seeing Palestinians as humans with all the flaws that entails rather than animals who only know how to react.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom