Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the IDF exterminated every man, woman and child in Gaza it still would be a defeat for Israel. That they fail to grasp this obvious truth shows what idiots are running things.

The Palestinians cannot be defeated, not even in death.

I'm sorry if I'm out of line here, but I find this disgustingly offensive. Did the Native Americans win then? Or the Africans? Or the Aborigines? What about the Jews who died in the concentration camps? Did they win?

I don't understand why people need to point to the Palestinian people who are suffering on an unbelievable level and saying "They can never be defeated". Why? Why this insistence on that idea?

What did they do with Sharons body when he snuffed it? They missed a mausoleum building opportunity there
Even when he was in a coma, for years, he had a Bloomberg Acct
I mean a Bloomberg trading acct
Bizzareoh!!!
Perhaps he had some open trades shorting the Sheckel

Aye. No disagreement. Full of scum - driven by a rational colonial mentality.
The point of a colony is to provide profit for the home country
Better example :-
Moghuls - having taken India, they lost power in their home base, Tashkent and Samarkand - India could thus never be abandoned

The point of a colony is to provide profit for the home country
Better example :-
Moghuls - having taken India, they lost power in their home base, Tashkent and Samarkand - India could thus never be abandoned

Yeah, hence: The American War of Independence, the establishment of the Boer Republics, etc, etc... These are the most dangerous of colonials; those without a homeland to go back to. Would there ever have been an Apartheid state if the Boers could have just gone home? No there wouldn't have been. The Boers were colonialists; the fact that they had no homeland to return to didn't change this fact.

As far as I can read it, Kerry's approach does suggest a change in the way the US relates to Israel. Still supportive, but with conditions now. This could be a good thing - it could also turn Israel inside itself in a way that makes frogwoman's North Korea jokes not jokes anymore but a horrible reality.

I'm sorry if I'm out of line here, but I find this disgustingly offensive. Did the Native Americans win then? Or the Africans? Or the Aborigines? What about the Jews who died in the concentration camps? Did they win?

I don't understand why people need to point to the Palestinian people who are suffering on an unbelievable level and saying "They can never be defeated". Why? Why this insistence on that idea?

Yes, it's bollux to talk about Palestinian indefatigability; they have long been down-trodden, (some would argue from 1916, if not 1948), and what is happening today is what continuing defeat looks like. That is not to say that Israeli victory is necessarily the corollary; the zionist state's latest lashing out appears to ignore the unfolding chaos of their immediate regional context. In an era when Arab nationalism is rapidly being subsumed by militant Islamism their war-mongering looks increasingly high-risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom