Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pro-Palestinians were Muslims. Many Muslims consider dogs to be unclean. I don't think I have ever seen a Muslim with a dog.

Yes, but if dogs are a perfectly commonplace thing here (and they are) I think that reduces the possibility that they were brought as a provocation.

Demo in Cardiff today, organisers estimated approximately 3,000 people took part - including me as for a change I have the weekend off

10306769_10204056375032605_3704737205304862999_n.jpg

Oh yes and it all kicked off on Mill lane but by the time we reached there it had all been cleaned up

Last edited:
Drinkers must have said racist stuff for the marchers to attack like that.
Yeah apparently according to one of the organisers they were shouting out stuff like 'Go home, Wales is for the Welsh' etc. :(

Also spoke to another mate who was with his daughter and luckily they were just out of the way of all the nonsense in that vid and there was also a bit of trouble at the bottom of St.Mary's St by Walkabout bar.

Other than these incidents it was a really good demo. I've never seen that many in a demo in Cardiff before.

Last edited:
ffs,missed that too,saw the 2 bike ambulances and someone getting cleaned up, also a bit of a mess :mad:

Can anybody recommend an impartial dummies guide to the history of this conflict/ the current situation. I've heard of the Oslo agreement but that's about it. I prefer short and sweet to long and weighty.

Thank you.

eta it's ok I found 2.

Have you got a link to one or both of them, please?

Yeah apparently according to one of the organisers they were shouting out stuff like 'Go home, Wales is for the Welsh' etc. :(

Also spoke to another mate who was with his daughter and luckily they were just out of the way of all the nonsense in that vid and there was also a bit of trouble at the bottom of St.Mary's St by Walkabout bar.

Other than these incidents it was a really good demo. I've never seen that many in a demo in Cardiff before.
short bit outside St Mary st and from different angle on Mill Lane

Nope - any Jewish person who doesn't toe the line is a hated 'leftist'.

The Western media should report more on Israeli domestic politics. It would help the public to understand the sheer fanaticism that leads people to bringing popcorn to watch bombings.
nope
Ask these guys
They have a habit of naming people as "Self Hating Jews"
http://www.adl.org/

This is how "agreement" with all the Israel does in enforced

Well it was the walkabout bar the hangout of choice for wankers could even be aussies or new zealanders they have lots of sheep:D:facepalm:

A few racist wankers don't make the city. Its a fab place, but guess I'm biased!
Far be it from me to claim this, which in fact I didn't
I was actually taking the piss out of the value of polls
The give away really is in the comment I made
Please dont see insult where none was intended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom