Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry picky - A copy and paste error. Your date is quote correct...

Pope Urban II (Latin: Urbanus II; ca. 1042 – 29 July 1099), bornOtho de Lagery (alternatively Otto, Odo, or Eudes), was Popefrom 12 March 1088 to his death in 1099

Whatever, he started it!!!!

Fuck off yourself.

What else explains Israel's continued fanatical pursuit of the World's Biggest Twat award?
:rolleyes:

There are many explanations, which I expect will be entirely wasted on you. So I will just post this for now:

fear-path-to-dark-side-yoda-300x225.jpg

What these discussions about the war crime of collective punishment of an entire people and mass murder really need is a derailment into a back and ofrth between the normal not racist people and some idiot anti-Semites banging on about their shitloon conspiracy theories...

ffs

The above slurs on the Holocaust got me thinking.

Not really of a religious persuasion myself but if I remember correctly there is a hadith (reported saying of the Prophet Muhammad) that says words to the effect that the Muslims will suffer in the same way as the Jews have suffered as one shoe in a pair is to another.

Didn't mean people contesting the comments made by Jon, just the fact that we have to in the first place!

No offence taken. I just realised what I was posting was derailing the thread.

Right, I'm off to the DF or somewhere to spout. You lot get it back on track.

UN resolutions with US vetoes, war crimes, crimes against humainity, war tribunals and so on...

That is actually going to cost them quite a lot, flight slots are not cheap plus all the missed revenue.

So an update on this from the Graun. I didn't realise at the time of my original post that it was a decision taken independently by airlines themselves:

international airlines halted flights to and from Israel indefinitely on Tuesday, citing security concerns in an unexpected twist to the two-week-old conflict in Gaza.

The move came as political leaders and diplomats held urgent talks in the region with UN chief Ban Ki-moon saying his “hope and belief” was that an end to fighting could be “very near”.

Delta was the first carrier to halt flights to and from Israel after diverting a flight carrying 273 passengers bound for Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion airport to Paris following “reports of a rocket or associated debris near the airport in Tel Aviv”.

The Federal Aviation Administration halted all flights by US-based airlines to and from Israel, a move followed by Air France and Dutch airline KLM.

A spokesperson for Air France announced the airline had suspended all flights due to the “evolution of the security situation in Israel”. “The decision ... will come into effect immediately and remain until further notice,” he added.

The surprise decision is likely to alarm the Israeli government and business community who have so far seen relatively few economic repercussions from the conflict. It will doubtless deliver a substantial blow to the tourism industry – the one sector that has already suffered during the conflict....

Doctor Carrot talking of chemical ali, did you see this? Pickman's model

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs...-publishes-fake-image-huge-gaza-shopping-mall

truly unbelievable :eek:

eta: forgot to post the link :facepalm:

Wow! Really? Have they not heard of Google image search? A 7 year old could tell that's fake within about 30 seconds using Google :facepalm: Fucking hell! How much do these fuckers get paid for this shit?

Following the publication of this post, the Israeli army removed the photo and told Israel’s Haaretz that it had been a mistake made in “good faith.”

Good faith!? Staggering!

Last edited:
I do believe that a tipping point has been reached in terms of public opinion. Whereas before, I sensed apathy from the public, now I can see proactive support outside of a pro Palestine demonstration. I've had people come up to me and ask how they can support the Ghazzans, I've seen randoms in the street wearing Palestine football shirts and bracelets. Suddenly there are a load of pro Palestine Facebook posts from people that I would never have thought even gave a shit about politics in the UK, never mind a continent away.

I hope this continues.

you should hear Bill Maher (don't know why it surprises me that he makes excuses, another hollywood hack) make excuses. He slagged off the entire arab world for not having as many nobel prizes as Jews.

Tbh I've quite liked him in the past. Now I've read some of the shit's he's come out with lately over this I think he's a complete cunt. I'm not really surprised but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom