Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a fucking western guilt free card. The persecution of the Jewish community, which dates back many hundreds of years and the reasons are for it are more than I can be bothered to type tonight. If you're interested, and you should all be tbh then read, they've been persecuted in every country they've built communities in for various reasons.

What I really don't get is how a people so persecuted through history, have the capacity to do the same thing while the rest of the world turns a blind eye.

They have become the persecutors of the the civilian atrocities that the west seems to turn a blind eye to? This is exactly the same crime.

The holocaust should make anyone stand up and say no more but way more civilian Russians died in WW2, numbers are disputed but approx x3 more. I don't see that mentioned too much in the west, if it weren't for their sacrifice and making Germany fight on two fronts the world might be very different today.

Pickman's model quiquaquo

BtH3iO8CUAAjtxv.jpg:large

guess that's us told! :(

I'm betting that's backed by Christian Zionists.

It's a fucking western guilt free card. The persecution of the Jewish community, which dates back many hundreds of years and the reasons are for it are more than I can be bothered to type tonight. If you're interested, and you should all be tbh then read, they've been persecuted in every country they've built communities in for various reasons.

What I really don't get is how a people so persecuted through history, have the capacity to do the same thing while the rest of the world turns a blind eye.

They have become the persecutors of the the civilian atrocities that the west seems to turn a blind eye to? This is exactly the same crime.

The holocaust should make anyone stand up and say no more but way more civilian Russians died in WW2, numbers are disputed but approx x3 more. I don't see that mentioned too much in the west, if it weren't for their sacrifice and making Germany fight on two fronts the world might be very different today.
i thought it was the british, free french and americans who ensured the germans fought on two fronts. hence all the bit from stalin to churchill and roosevelt saying "when are you going to open up a second front?"

i thought it was the british, free french and americans who ensured the germans fought on two fronts. hence all the bit from stalin to churchill and roosevelt saying "when are you going to open up a second front?"

The North African campaign never having managed to be more than a one-and-a-halfth front...

you're not familiar then with richard overy's 'russia's war' http://www.amazon.co.uk/Russias-War-Richard-Overy/dp/0141049170

or timothy snyder's 'bloodlands' http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bloodlands-...TF8&qid=1406060158&sr=1-1&keywords=bloodlands

or catherine merridale's 'ivan's war' http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ivans-War-Army-1939-45-Inside/dp/0571218091/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1406060188&sr=1-1&keywords=ivan's war

to mention three books off the top of my head that emphasise the suffering of the soviet people.

The North African campaign never having managed to be more than a one-and-a-halfth front...
come on, it was a good effort and led to the invasion of italy.

e2a: apart from 'five graves to cairo' and 'ice cold in alex' - and of course 'i was monty's double' - i can't think of any films about the north africa campaign.

They were all on the western front. The Soviet Union had already been engaged. It wasn't until the Soviet Union were attacked that it became a battle on two fronts. The general Russian) who's name I forget was a tactical genius by drawing the Germans into Russia when they were ill equipped for a winter. The Soviets held the Germany army in touching distance (military speaking) of conquering they their country. The germans we're ill equipped to go fight through a winter on the Russian steps. And so endeth that fascist offensive.

But don't don't sleep too deeply, the right are on the rise in this country and across Europe right now. They never go away, so neither can we!

@Palestinianism: Day 15 - CONFIRMED - 630 Palestinians killed and 4010 injured in the #Gaza strip as Israeli terror continues.

:(

They were all on the western front. The Soviet Union had already been engaged. It wasn't until the Soviet Union were attacked that it became a battle on two fronts. The general Russian) who's name I forget was a tactical genius by drawing the Germans into Russia when they were ill equipped for a winter. The Soviets held the Germany army in touching distance (military speaking) of conquering they their country. The germans we're ill equipped to go fight through a winter on the Russian steps. And so endeth that fascist offensive.

But don't don't sleep too deeply, the right are on the rise in this country and across Europe right now. They never go away, so neither can we!
the war in the west ended in may 1940 or thereabouts. the way in the east began on 22 june 1941.

e2a: apart from 'five graves to cairo' and 'ice cold in alex' - and of course 'i was monty's double' - i can't think of any films about the north africa campaign.

You missed the most pertinent one...

Lawrence of Arabia

A continent betrayed by us and other imperial powers without the stomach for any more reasoning or fighting.

'They?' I have nothing to do with Israeli war crimes ta

What sort of people do you think survived Hitler's death camps?
It wasn't the nice folk...

More than a million peeps turned against the invasion of Iraq in London, I/we are all responsible for it because we lacked the fucking courage to not just say no but make it ''NO'. That's considerably less than it took to overthrow the president of Ukraine (elected, observed and validated by EU observers) and then have a half arsed, less than half participated and less than than half vote to install a western leaning leader, in effect a totally illegitimate government backed by the west. Don't get me wrong their president was a corrupt puppet but they voted for him. On those numbers our anti Iraq war demo in London would have led to a legitimate coup in the UK. How do you that would've gone down?

Anyway, my fault, it's all getting off topic. My real point was you can't understand these things without taking historical context in to count, as uncomfortable as it may be.

It all started with a Catholic cunt pope -
Pope Urban II -1088 to 1089

Anyway, my fault, it's all getting off topic. My real point was you can't understand these things without taking historical context in to count, as uncomfortable as it may be.

It all started with a Catholic cunt pope -
Pope Urban II -1088 to 1089
pope urban ii called the first crusade in 1095 when according to you he'd been dead for six years.

wrong war and wrong campaign.

Do you really think they are different wars? Is it because WW1 & WW2 seem nicer chunks of history to be consumed? The 1st led inextricably to the next it was just a breather. The Arabs were betrayed and have been ever since unless they accept the succour of the US, and on it goes...

"La Battaglia di El Alamein" (1969 Giorgio Ferroni) ;-) Best avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom