Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is perhaps worth pointing to a quote of his, reported on the Wiki page about him:

"Hitler was an unparalleled military genius. Nazism promoted Germany from a low to a fantastic physical and ideological status. The ragged, trashy youth body turned into a neat and orderly part of society and Germany received an exemplary regime, a proper justice system and public order. Hitler savored good music. He would paint. This was no bunch of thugs. They merely used thugs and homosexuals."

... 23% of the Likud membership voted for him to be leader.

:facepalm:
Holy. Fucking. Shit.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

What?

Fuck.... Hitler? Really?!

I think my brain just broke.

Keeping on the insane line. I'm sure some of you have seen this already. I heard about it but only saw it today:

What. The. Fuck is this? I'm beginning to think maybe it's better to just back away slowly from Israel rather than challenge it.

Apparently former prime minister Moshe Sharett wrote in his diary that if Israel is crossed 'we'll go crazy.'

Yeah no shit!

another "death to the jews" weekend. what the hell does that mean, exactly? :facepalm:

Keeping on the insane line. I'm sure some of you have seen this already. I heard about it but only saw it today:

What. The. Fuck is this? I'm beginning to think maybe it's better to just back away slowly from Israel rather than challenge it.

Apparently former prime minister Moshe Sharett wrote in his diary that if Israel is crossed 'we'll go crazy.'

Yeah no shit!

backing away slowly sounds good, its a pity people in gaza can't do that :(

This an interesting piece from an Israeli source: http://972mag.com/why-do-palestinia...t-hamas-despite-such-devastating-loses/94080/

Of course it only mentions the Israeli casualties in 1948 not the Palestinians. However reasonable the articles may appear they always fail to accept the inevitability of a one state solution while simultaneously beginning to realise that the resistance can never be broken not even by genocide.

London.jpg

omfg :(

in the sven hassel books hitler's often called 'grofaz', an acronym for 'the greatest military leader of all time'. only that was ironic and not the sort of unsavory hero-worship of yon zionist

That's in the Bernie Gunther books, too. I had assumed it meant the Grosste Fascist, but Grosste Feldherr aller Zeiten makes more sense.

the total area of Gaza is about the size of inner London or half the size of Singapore, but some that consists of farms etc, so places like Gaza City have the density of the old Kowloon Walled city.
Into this tiny area the IDF is poring thousands of shells, coupled with the terror techniques of phones calls
There can be no excuse for this kind of behaviour
Meantime their paymasters the US are involved in threatening Russia with dire consequences while turning its back of what its racist little colony is doing
Very, very by way of complaint by the global Jewish communty
Personally I should not be overly bothered if both Israel and the States got few more 9/11 events
Fuck em, fuck em to hell

Individual boycotts dont mean much but an avoidance of things Yank or Israeli will make me feel marginally better

You will be getting a visit soon I suspect.

Oh, and a war in Syria would inevitably wind up involving fighting the Syrian government on one side and ISIS/Al-Nusra etc on the other. I'm sure that would end fighting in Syria and usher in a new age of peace and prosperity... not to mention that the British government does not support the Syrian government, so protesting against that in the UK would in practise mean the Stop The War Coalition would be demonstrating in favour of military action, which is even more contradictory.

STW, afaik, has endorsed Russia in its 'struggle' with Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom