Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs...de-palestinians-gets-thousands-facebook-likes

A day before Palestinian teenager Muhammad Abu Khudair was kidnapped and burned alive allegedly by six Israeli Jewish youths, Israeli lawmaker Ayelet Shaked published on Facebook a call for genocide of the Palestinians.

It is a call for genocide because it declares that “the entire Palestinian people is the enemy” and justifies its destruction, “including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.”

It is a call for genocide because it calls for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to “little snakes.”

To misquote a bunch of cunts not everyperson who bombs kids is an israeli air force piot but most israeli air force pilots bomb kids :mad:

everyone who marched yesterday is a jew hater? That has to be the lowest piece of shit from Murray - defended by Fraser Nelson as well (he's the editor iirc).

If Hamas could fire rockets at the Spectator i'd be pleased.

everyone who marched yesterday is a jew hater? That has to be the lowest piece of shit from Murray - defended by Fraser Nelson as well (he's the editor iirc).

If Hamas could fire rockets at the Spectator i'd be pleased.

"It is sometimes a comfort to me to think that the aeroplane is changing the conditions of warfare. In the next great war, we may see that sight unprecedented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him." - George Orwell

its a standard tactic from the zionist right to label any who oppose the actions of the state of israel as an anti semite. Shouldn't be a suprise to anyone, mel philips et al have been banging that drum for years now
It's not that. I just didn't have Murray, odious twat though he certainly is, down as that kind of shrieking soul vampire. I expect it from highly strung lunatics like Mad Mel, she does it all the time. Murray, I guess, is obviously better at masking his bullshit.

its rather patronsing from the likes of DM and Mad Mel to always take the default anti semetism position on this- sure, there will be some some anti semites involved, but the assume that the vast majority of people who are opposed to this neo-genocidal assualt are anti semites is pretty fucking insulting

Christ reading that comment section is depressing. Not one mention of international law. I've been arguing with apologists for Israeli crimes all week and international law is never mentioned. It's quite astounding really. I find myself having to check my thinking to see if it's me that's got it wrong and not seemingly millions of other people but it turns out I don't. It's unequivocally clear. The UN security council, general assembly, various human rights organisations and the international criminal court all state, categorically, that Israel is acting illegally, violating the Geneva convention and so on. It's quite fascinating to see the squirming and the lies of these apologists. Murray's just the latest cunt to jump on this bandwagon. Interesting how him and his ilk constantly berate states like Syria for being violent states who don't abide by international law, and he's accurate in that description, but when it comes to Israel the law goes out the window. Either you abide by international law, as it's applied across the board, or you don't. You can't pick and choose aspects of the law that suit you.

International law is basically bollocks though its victors justice.:(
Strong enough or brutal enough
or important enough you get away with it.
See moscow or the US or saudi :( Given jews were the planets favorite scapegoats for over a thousand years and the numerous progroms succesfully stoped by international action:facepalm:

You can see why israel laughs at the UN :( " we've got nukes nobody likes us we dont care"

never again

International law is basically bollocks though its victors justice.:(
Strong enough or brutal enough
or important enough you get away with it.
See moscow or the US or saudi :( Given jews were the planets favorite scapegoats for over a thousand years and the numerous progroms succesfully stoped by international action:facepalm:

You can see why israel laughs at the UN :( " we've got nukes nobody likes us we dont care"

never again

I'm not naive enough to think international law is enforced to the letter. I don't think it's victors justice though. It's enforced on behalf of thevictors, sure, but I don't think it's victors justice in terms of it's content. If it was Israel wouldn't be deemed to be acting illegally, neither would America, America has been deemed criminal in many instances by the international community.

The point I'm making is the brazen hypocrisy on display. The apologists I mentioned wanna invoke the law for everyone else but when it comes to crimes from their side it's hushed up, ignored or ridiculed.

The lack of self awareness is staggering:

Bethlehem_wall_with_Israeli_propaganda.jpg

its rather patronsing from the likes of DM and Mad Mel to always take the default anti semetism position on this- sure, there will be some some anti semites involved, but the assume that the vast majority of people who are opposed to this neo-genocidal assualt are anti semites is pretty fucking insulting
No not not the vast majority - all of them!

It is outrageous.
"
Anyone who turns up to an illegal demonstration now faces up to a year in prison, and a 15,000 euro fine.
If they hide their faces to avoid being identified, this sentence can be increased to three years, and a 45,000 fine.
Even those who publish details of an illegal rally on social media face up to a year in prison, and a 15,000 euro fine.
This can be increased to seven years and a 100,000 fine if the postings lead to violence...
"
...which it did...demos went ahead anyway and resulted in pitched battles with police
http://rt.com/news/174132-france-palestine-ban-clashes/

38 arrests so far http://www.france24.com/en/20140719-france-palestine-protest-gaza-arrest-barbes-ban/

Apols if already covered on the thread

Last edited:
It is outrageous.
"
Anyone who turns up to an illegal demonstration now faces up to a year in prison, and a 15,000 euro fine.
If they hide their faces to avoid being identified, this sentence can be increased to three years, and a 45,000 fine.
Even those who publish details of an illegal rally on social media face up to a year in prison, and a 15,000 euro fine.
This can be increased to seven years and a 100,000 fine if the postings lead to violence...
"
...which it did...demos went ahead anyway and resulted in pitched battles with police
http://rt.com/news/174132-france-palestine-ban-clashes/

38 arrests so far http://www.france24.com/en/20140719-france-palestine-protest-gaza-arrest-barbes-ban/

Apols if already covered on the thread

Is that demonstrations just regarding Gaza or all demonstrations not pre planned? Either way that's unbelievably draconian!

It is wonderful how much nonsense that article is. "The most specific and targetted campaign in history"? Really? "These are the people who stayed at home ... and showed no concern whatsoever when the Muslim Brotherhood was running Egypt into the ground" - that would be the same Muslim Brotherhood who won two free and fair elections, and who were overthrown in a military coup that resulted in thousands of deaths, tens of thousands imprisoned, and Western hacks locked up for reporting on it all?

My favourite bit though is the bit where he claims "These are the people who stayed at home throughout the Syrian civil war", which must be good news for Special Branch.

It is wonderful how much nonsense that article is. "The most specific and targetted campaign in history"? Really? "These are the people who stayed at home ... and showed no concern whatsoever when the Muslim Brotherhood was running Egypt into the ground" - that would be the same Muslim Brotherhood who won two free and fair elections, and who were overthrown in a military coup that resulted in thousands of deaths, tens of thousands imprisoned, and Western hacks locked up for reporting on it all?

It's "Skidmark" Murray. Expecting truth or anything approximating it, is like expecting shit to turn into gold. The man is a hard-right political bullshitter. One should only expect lies, disinformation and verbal flatus.

My favourite bit though is the bit where he claims "These are the people who stayed at home throughout the Syrian civil war", which must be good news for Special Branch.

:)

Alray Media Agency:
The Ministry of Health in Gaza reports the following statistics as at 1600 hours on Sunday July 20, 2014.

Deaths: 425 – 112 children, 41 women 18-60 years, 25 persons over 60 years
Injuries: 3,008 – 904 children, 533 women 18-60 years, 119 over 60 years.
ICU: 104

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom