Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what your point is here. He is more willing to try and mediate than western politicians who take a much more pro Israeli government position.
it's a simple question, how does what you said demonstrate that he is 'more neutral'? do you understand the question - y/n?

Cos he apparently spoke to Netenyahu trying to restrain him on the latest attacks.
no, he didn't. the conversation you're referring to took place on 10 july - hardly "trying to restrain him on the latest attacks". according to itar-tass
Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a phone conversation with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that armed confrontation in southern Israel and in the Gaza Strip leading to numerous victims among civilians should be stopped as soon as possible.
http://en.itar-tass.com/world/739942

a bit different - sounds more like 'stop when you've achieved your objectives'

No. You are arguing that Putin is just as pro-Israel military as his western counterparts.
further to my post 856 i am expressing no opinion as to putin's support for the zionist military: i am asking you to justify yours, which over the last page has been exposed as being based on faulty premises.

Do you think that Putin is just as much pro-Isarel in their attack on Gaza as his western counterparts?
what do you think?
The timing of Putin saying "I support the struggle of Israel as it attempts to protect its citizens." was a bit poor. That said he is probably more 'neutral' than his western counterparts.
how is he more neutral when he says 'i support the struggle of israel'?

when he says 'i support the struggle of israel' do you think he really means 'i'm sitting on the fence on this one'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom