Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Farage is right about NATO. Sorry

I wonder if Farage ever mentioned NATO prior to 2022?

He was praising the alliance a few years ago

Mr Farage told party supporters that Nato had been the defender of stability and peace in Europe for 70 years but was now “directly under threat”.

Mr Farage told party supporters that Nato had been the defender of stability and peace in Europe for 70 years but was now “directly under threat”.

Vlad's cheque must've bounced that month.

Thought crimes? What are you dribbling on about?

Both sides had their say on this matter, no minds were changed, what's the point of doing it again, and going round and round in a never ending circle?

Have you ever noticed how right wing cunts are almost utterly incapable of engagement with or participating in any form of ongoing collective discussion?

I may have had a few words/arguments about this on past threads. 😉😃

Last edited:
I'm left wing and I'm just shit at arguing. My dad used to get really angry with me whenever i disagreed with him and its left me unable or unwilling at a subconscious level to confront anyone i disagree with. I mean i can construct an argument and i know why i am left wing for sure - but it all just goes out the window when i'm in an argument and all i feel is panic.

I'm left wing and I'm just shit at arguing. My dad used to get really angry with me whenever i disagreed with him and its left me unable or unwilling at a subconscious level to confront anyone i disagree with. I mean i can construct an argument and i know why i am left wing for sure - but it all just goes out the window when i'm in an argument and all i feel is panic.
Yeah but don’t worry about the Urban gatekeepers. Let them achieve something in their tiny minds.

farrage does not even believe his own bullshit it just whatever works with knuckle dragging fuck wits at that stage of the week

farrage a shit version of Donald trump for thick as shite racist English cunts ...

end of not worth discussing he opinion ..just wait till after the election and he fucks off back stateside to milk money off trump marks whilst licking the orange shit gibbons arse

Eastern Europe was colonised by the Soviet Union when it collapsed it's troops went home Northern Group of Forces - Wikipedia

Enlargement of NATO - Wikipedia Russia didn't leave the baltics peacefully and after the 1st Chechen war nobody who was neighbours with Russia wanted to rely on Russias promises of good behaviour.

be like UK wanting to base the parachute regiment in Dublin due to historical relations :facepalm:

Does anyone think that Farages remarks and the condemnation of them by the three main parties and most of the press is going to have an impact on his election campaign in Clacton?

Does anyone think that Farages remarks and the condemnation of them by the three main parties and most of the press is going to have an impact on his election campaign in Clacton?

hmm their last 2 mp show a pattern of voting for cunt so unlikely

Shame the Ashfield battery firm didn't get to practice their techniques on him.

I find it quite amusing how the Guardian/BBC have a complete meltdown when someone criticises NATO. I am old; I thought that being sycophantic towards military institutions was a right-wing thing. Clearly this is wrong.

Making criticism of NATO a thoughtcrime is frankly bizarre; almost worrying. Maybe Western politics is just a bizarre comedy pretending to be a democracy.
I mean, no.

Putin's Russia is not some benign threat on the other side of a vague curtain on a map. To repeat what's been said here and the Ukraine thread, the invasion of Ukraine is illegal, the referendums to justify taking back "Russian" territory were laughable, and if Ukraine falls then we all know Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, etc will be next.

NATO is what we have, where we currently are, against a military threat to our safety. Look at the current threat to the NHS computer systems by Russian hackers to see the very modern equivalent of 'sorties'.

Same. Used to get into lots of arguments online when I was younger and it was bad for my mental health. I'm not good at arguing and I either get angry and emotional or shut down.

Farage is criticising NATO because he's got his tongue rammed up Putin's arse. Let's not kid ourselves.

Only on the margins perhaps - hundreds of votes, top end.

I think he's got two constituencies voting for him - the nailed on, KGB News conspiraloon/fascist/hates-gays-but-beats-themselves-off-to-pictutes-of-naked-Vlad-riding-a-bear, who believe this shite, and the ones who aren't really interested in anything that isn't machine-gunning brown people in the channel.

I think he'll win the seat. Good luck to anyone in Clacton needing help with a constituency matter in the next five years, but...

I think he's got two constituencies voting for him - the nailed on, KGB News conspiraloon/fascist/hates-gays-but-beats-themselves-off-to-pictutes-of-naked-Vlad-riding-a-bear, who believe this shite, and the ones who aren't really interested in anything that isn't machine-gunning brown people in the channel.

I think he'll win the seat. Good luck to anyone in Clacton needing help with a constituency matter in the next five years, but...
How many thousands make up your two constituencies? 20-30k?

So no tax on the first 20,000, but having to fork out a few hundred a month on health insurance instead of the NHS, rising considerably for those like myself with long term conditions. Less money in the end as that won’t offset the tax ‘saving’. And fucking mugs (currently around 1 in 5 of the population) fall for this shit.

I wonder what alleged sex offender Andrew Tate thinks of NATO. We could ask Farage and find out as they are both buddies.

Exactly one of those words is used incorrectly.

Isn't that Galloway's patch?

tbf Galloway doesn't want to machine gun brown people in the channel he'd make aplogetic if insincere noises if it happened to israelis but he doesn't get a hard on from sinking rubber boats full of migrants.

short angry bloke with wierd hair invading his neighbours? we've done this dance before it didn't end welll. Fortunately pootin is more ll'duce than Adolf

I find it quite amusing how the Guardian/BBC have a complete meltdown when someone criticises NATO. I am old; I thought that being sycophantic towards military institutions was a right-wing thing. Clearly this is wrong.

Making criticism of NATO a thoughtcrime is frankly bizarre; almost worrying. Maybe Western politics is just a bizarre comedy pretending to be a democracy.
This could be where the Farage fucks his own campaign. It won't bother the baked in Reform vote but he needs wavering Tories & they might just think wtf , the man is a fucking headcase.

Back
Top Bottom