Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Agrippa57

Still European. And Richie Blackmore is God
I'm very new to this forum, but two sheds (to whom acknowledgement is due) suggested a seperate thread to discuss the events currently taking place in Southport and I thought that was an excellent idea.
The other thread, it seems to me, should carry a graver and more commemorative intent than that which the lawless far right is currently visiting on the streets of Southport. Today's disgraceful scenes have already passed into infamy. However, I suspect that we haven't heard anything like the end of this story and there will be more to follow in the days and weeks ahead..
Hope the old stagers here don't mind a newbie thread starter.

Last edited:
I was kind of hoping they had showed their arses big time by the latest far right disgraceful rock headedness. But whose interests are driving this parallel reality that so many live in?
There has been, I believe, an ever-swelling undercurrent of fascism abroad in this country today. It's deeply worrying. I hate to beat this particular drum, but it wouldn't surprise me to find that it's being orchestrated in Tufton Street.

There has been, I believe, an ever-swelling undercurrent of fascism abroad in this country today. It's deeply worrying. I hate to beat this particular drum, but it wouldn't surprise me to find that it's being orchestrated in Tufton Street.
Fair shout I would think, although it's far from unique to the UK. Anyway, I'll step back.

In passing, I would say the 'look at the thickos' stuff that accompanies far right responses like this isn't helpful. They are our enemies, thats the issue. However, in this instance, I think they've fucked up and misjudged the situation. This (hopefully) won't resonate with the community and they'll look like the opportunist scum they are.

All that aside, it's going to be a frightening time for BAME people around Southport with these arseholes seeking to stoke things up.

P.S. despite wanting to avoid the thickos narrative, the video of that bloke getting a friendly fire brick in the bollocks was very funny. :D

In passing, I would say the 'look at the thickos' stuff that accompanies far right responses like this isn't helpful. They are our enemies, thats the issue. However, in this instance, I think they've fucked up and misjudged the situation. This (hopefully) won't resonate with the community and they'll look like the opportunist scum they are.

All that aside, it's going to be a frightening time for BAME people around Southport with these arseholes seeking to stoke things up.

P.S. despite wanting to avoid the thickos narrative, the video of that bloke getting a friendly fire brick in the bollocks was very funny. :D
I agree entirely. I'd very much like to avoid that kind of narrative on this thread if at all possible. These people are, above all else, very dangerous. And while it might be amusing to point out their many absurd qualities, I'd like to suggest that this isn't the thread to do it in. "When they go low, we go high..."

Disturbing and grim how much far right disinformation is on places like Tik Tok tonight. Also how cheerful so many people are in the videos, it's a mini carnival, chance for some drinking fighting and racism.

The poor families and locals who must be reeling.
Like...imagining reacting to the deaths of three little girls by treating it like an excuse for a jolly outing and an opportunity to get tanked. Those girls' families will never see their daughters grow up. Their friends will be sitting next to empty spaces. One of them was six years old.

The people in the area must be going through hell and now they've got gangs of drunk coked-up thugs looking for a fight and attacking people who've got nothing to do with it.

These fools are all gonna be locked up for a long time. But there is a lot more in the shadows. Be vigilant. Call it out.

"We want our country back."

What exactly does this mean?

I was born and raised here, but it's not "my" country, it's just somewhere I was born and raised.

"Back" from where? Where has it gone?

Why are these people so gullible? At least they're using a 5 word slogan instead of the usual 3, that's progress, I suppose.

I'm very new to this forum, but two sheds (to whom acknowledgement is due) suggested a seperate thread to discuss the events currently taking place in Southport and I thought that was an excellent idea.
The other thread, it seems to me, should carry a graver and more commemorative intent than that which the lawless far right is currently visiting on the streets of Southport. Today's disgraceful scenes have already passed into infamy. However, I suspect that we haven't heard anything like the end of this story and there will be more to follow in the days and weeks ahead..
Hope the old stagers here don't mind a newbie thread starter.
Pls could you edit the title to include the date

Back
Top Bottom