Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ecuador would like Julian Assange out of their embassy by the sounds of it.

Outside of a few diehard Assange worshippers does anyone actually give a fuck about what he says now? He's blown any shred of credibility he may have had by refusing to answer the Swedish investigations and holing-up in a cupboard for the last 7 years. Fuck him. If we can send him to Sweden and they still want him, that's where he should go. Today if possible.

Ikea will deliver him for £35.

indeed. And meanwhile, Chelsea Manning...
And Edward Snowdon

Think we should forgo the contempt of court stuff on grounds of mental health. Limitation on the Swedish thing are up. But would be quite happy if US came straight out with an extradition warrant with regards the Manafort epusode

Just caught a vid of him being carried out. It wasn't necessary was it? He looked and sounded like he has actually lost it. He's aged about 20 years.

Just caught a vid of him being carried out. It wasn't necessary was it? He looked and sounded like he has actually lost it. He's aged about 20 years.

In my experience you generally get to choose the manner of your arrest. I strongly suspect he's chosen the kicking and screaming without dignity option. Its a choice normally reserved for the post nightclub street brawler.

I suspect he's had the ability to grow a big white beard since his mid 20s because he naturally has white hair. I also suspect he's seen the writing on the wall for a while and decided to grow a big white beard to illicit some sort of sympathy from the public.

Sky reporting, he's also been arrested on behalf of the US, in relation to an extradition warrant.

Off to some Caribbean island for him then, waterboarding included?

Unlikely - More chance of a closed door trial with the outcome known before he gets on a plane to the states, then dumped in a very dark hole until he dies. The extradition hearing very probably the last most people will see of him.

Back
Top Bottom