Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ecuador would like Julian Assange out of their embassy by the sounds of it.

Not sure who's gonna get the best deal here. The US will get Assange, we'll get bleached chicken which in essence is what we had with Julian all along. :hmm: Ah well it looks like he probably broke the record for off ground tick. :thumbs:

Not sure who's gonna get the best deal here. The US will get Assange, we'll get bleached chicken which in essence is what we had with Julian all along. :hmm: Ah well it looks like he probably broke the record for off ground tick. :thumbs:

Trump will pardon him, obvs. Don’t know why he’s been hiding really.

I can edit if you like. I wish it was power horses, whatever they might be.

Well, this exists:

220px-Power_Horse_Energy_Drink.jpg

But sadly, this doesn't: :(

7e5hq26y1owz.jpg

Shouldnt he be going to Sweden to stand trial now then?

Sweden mostly gave up on the case(s) some time ago, although I forget the detail so perhaps what aI am saying is misleading, just cant remember.

Besides the cat with the tie was Assanges lawyer in recent years, hows he gonna defend himself without the services of the Purrfectly Legal Company?

Sweden mostly gave up on the case(s) some time ago, although I forget the detail so perhaps what aI am saying is misleading, just cant remember.

Besides the cat with the tie was Assanges lawyer in recent years, hows he gonna defend himself without the services of the Purrfectly Legal Company?
The preliminary investigation was halted in 2017 but the Swedish DPP said “If he, at a later date, makes himself available, I will be able to decide to resume the investigation immediately.”

Back
Top Bottom