Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ecuador would like Julian Assange out of their embassy by the sounds of it.

He said this. As a reason why a skinny man can’t be a rapist.

I hope it’s obvious to anyone here what is wrong with this 'argument'.
I think it's obvious to everyone except the idiot who posted it.

And I suspect he won't be posting here for much longer...

Answer rhe question please. What does his skinniness have to do with the alleged rapes? You brought it up. so get on with it.
I expected more of you really.
You know those dreads are offensive to blacks and Africans.
Loser has only one "o" by the way.
So you believe what he is accused of?

I guess that's their last post here.

ETA: Bollocks, they got one more in. :mad:

Last edited:
Russia Today is saying that the US wants to question him about Russian interference in the 2016 election, apparently at a third location.

The plot thickens? Or merely thins?

I remember a journalist was hired to write a biog of him by team Assange and ended up losing favour with the various courtiers. In a piece he wrote about the whole affair he detailed what a lazy ungrateful bastard he was when he was staying in of his supporters country houses, not lifting a finger to clear up after himself etc. That sort of small scale entitled behaviour seems to have carried on throughout his time in the embassy - right through to cat neglect!

At the bigger scale, he did manage to lose his various liberal supporters somewhere around £240k when he skipped bail. Every cloud... :cool:

I remember a journalist was hired to write a biog of him by team Assange and ended up losing favour with the various courtiers. In a piece he wrote about the whole affair he detailed what a lazy ungrateful bastard he was when he was staying in of his supporters country houses, not lifting a finger to clear up after himself etc. That sort of small scale entitled behaviour seems to have carried on throughout his time in the embassy - right through to cat neglect!

At the bigger scale, he did manage to lose his various liberal supporters somewhere around £240k when he skipped bail. Every cloud... :cool:
That was Andrew O Hagan who also did he disgusting hit-piece on Grenfell.

I look forward to bonfire night at the Equadorean Embassy - a ceremonial burning of the infamous socks on the radiator.

Back
Top Bottom