Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ecuador would like Julian Assange out of their embassy by the sounds of it.

If embassies were subject to normal health and safety the Ecuadorian one would have been shut long ago due to assange's unsavoury and unhygienic habits

He's only washed at a basin for years, and even that they've had to force him to do once a month - he won't countenance more frequent ablutions
How do we know this?
The cleanliness of people from the 19th century leaves a lot to be desired also.
Is this man guilty of a crime or summat?

Going to give us your insight on this Brownglass ?
I don't know what happened, and presumably nor do you.
Innocent until proven guilty.
Even so, anyone with a shred of common sense knows that perceptions of different people differ greatly.
The so-called "justice system" in this country is set up to convict the accused person, where incompetent police actually manage to arrest an alleged perpetrator (only 9% of reported crimes i saw the other day).
The implication that a skinny weirdo like Assange raped two women is utterly preposterous.
Your insights please?

Even so, anyone with a shred of common sense knows that perceptions of different people differ greatly.
The so-called "justice system" in this country is set up to convict the accused person, where incompetent police actually manage to arrest an alleged perpetrator (only 9% of reported crimes i saw the other day).
The implication that a skinny weirdo like Assange raped two women is utterly preposterous.
Your insights please?
What's the more usual rapist body shape then?

Your insights please?
This is such a broiling mass of non-sequiturs, generalisations and outright idiocy that it's difficult to argue against. Best just to leave it stinking in the corner.

Back
Top Bottom