Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ecuador would like Julian Assange out of their embassy by the sounds of it.

He has a nice window so why not get him some Urban75 branded semaphore flags

43073099-semaphore-flag-signals-alphabet-and-numbers.jpg
you could send him a variation on this
upload_2018-3-29_13-47-22.png

Ironic that after all his dodgy behaviour consorting with Farage, Trumpists, Putinists, conspiraloons etc the thing that cuts him off from the Internet is support for something which (though also supported by some of those above for their own unprincipled ends) is arguably principled and self endangering - opposing the Spanish state (that his hosts are eager not to annoy) by supporting Catalan independence movement and political prisoners.....

What fucking company was it? ‘While you were out...’ can’t really apply to Arsange. Bet it was Hermes.

DOESNT SAY

Delivery By Amazon Shipping
Tracking ID ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Wednesday, 4 April
2:44 PM
Delivered
London, GB
9:50 AM
Out for delivery
Bromley-by-Bow, GB
Tuesday, 3 April
4:08 PM
First delivery attempt. Another attempt will be made on the next delivery day.
Bromley-by-Bow, GB
11:22 AM
Out for delivery
Bromley-by-Bow, GB
Saturday, 31 March
4:13 AM
Parcel arrived at a carrier facility
Bromley-by-Bow, GB
12:42 AM
Parcel left the carrier facility
Weybridge, SURREY GB
Friday, 30 March
9:52 PM
Parcel arrived at a carrier facility
Weybridge, SURREY GB
Parcel has been handed over to the carrier and is in transit
Times are shown in the local time zone.

Amazon logistics /shipping is their own delivery service, which IMO is actually worst then Hermes.

Twats have twice left packages on my doorstep, 2 foot from the pavement, or so they've claimed, and surprise, surprise, when I've got home, hours later, no sign of any packages. :facepalm:

I just get them to deliver to the local sub-Post Office for collection now, that seems to work OK.

Where do they draw the line between Ecuador and the UK? If he sticks his mitt out to sign for it can Plod grab it and pull him out or does he have to come out and stand on the pavement?

Amazon logistics /shipping is their own delivery service, which IMO is actually worst then Hermes.

Twats have twice left packages on my doorstep, 2 foot from the pavement, or so they've claimed, and surprise, surprise, when I've got home, hours later, no sign of any packages. :facepalm:

I just get them to deliver to the local sub-Post Office for collection now, that seems to work OK.
:eek::mad: If the dibble helped themselves to those flags I shan't be happy

Several shops near me have "amazon lockers" they can deliver to. You get a text with a code to get it. If its too big for the lockers i just sent it to my work address. Never send anything to my house anymore. It's not worth the hassle with any of the couriers.

In a statement explaining its move, the Ecuadorean Government has said that “the conduct of Assange via his messages on social media puts at risk the good relations that Ecuador maintains with the United Kingdom, the European Union and other nations.” The conduct in question is said to be Assange’s tweeting of his views on the Catalonian crisis.

Punishment of Julian Assange is political, not legal

Several shops near me have "amazon lockers" they can deliver to. You get a text with a code to get it. If its too big for the lockers i just sent it to my work address. Never send anything to my house anymore. It's not worth the hassle with any of the couriers.
yeh just pop out and dinnertime and get my stuff, saves having to sign for it at work.

We will see :)

I mean, take the `Farage connection`. It pretty much boils down to Farage visited the Ecuadorian embassy that day.

If Farage `slipped him his data stick` then he may be acting as messenger for Trump. So what? I mean you can read into that what you want. I`m pretty sure a lot of powerful people have tried to cut deals with Assange, but if you look at his track record then it would be a considerable change of character for him to start working for the dark side. He`s got a messiah complex, so he has too stay playing for the good guys. IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom