Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ecuador would like Julian Assange out of their embassy by the sounds of it.

This is such a broiling mass of non-sequiturs, generalisations and outright idiocy that it's difficult to argue against. Best just to leave it stinking in the corner.
How to sound like you're saying something important whilst saying nothing at all.
Please teach me.

Innocent until proven guilty.
Could you give us a bit more detail on this:
The implication that a skinny weirdo like Assange raped two women is utterly preposterous.

Is it the 'weird' thing that rules him out from being a racist? Is it the lack of muscle?

And before you hind behind 'innocent till proven guilty', let's remember it was you who introduced those issues. So, ok, let's keep it away from Assange, let's keep it general: what is it about being skinny and/or weird that rules someone out from being a racist?

Is it the 'weird' thing that rules him out from being a racist? Is it the lack of muscle?

And before you hind behind 'innocent till proven guilty', let's remember it was you who introduced those issues. So, ok, let's keep it away from Assange, let's keep it general: what is it about being skinny and/or weird that rules someone out from being a racist?
So he's racist now as well?

Presumably you meant rapist, how did he hold down these two women?

This kind of stuff really is offensive to victims of sexual assault and rape (aside from the fact that it has very little to do with the circumstances of the Assange cases). Just fuck off now.
Are you a victim of sexual assault or rape?
If not why do you presume to speak for them?

This kind of stuff really is offensive to victims of sexual assault and rape (aside from the fact that it has very little to do with the circumstances of the Assange cases). Just fuck off now.
the circumstances of the Assange case
Which are?

About the 2nd time i've ever reported a post. Don't think this place is right for someone who thinks skinny guys can't rape people cos 'how would he hold them down'.
Brownglass either genuinely thinks this or doesn't think it but is playing games/trolling. Neither of those are very impressive.

I don't know what happened, and presumably nor do you.
Innocent until proven guilty.
Even so, anyone with a shred of common sense knows that perceptions of different people differ greatly.
The so-called "justice system" in this country is set up to convict the accused person, where incompetent police actually manage to arrest an alleged perpetrator (only 9% of reported crimes i saw the other day).
The implication that a skinny weirdo like Assange raped two women is utterly preposterous.
Your insights please?
What part does his weight play in any of this? Oh, and fuck of with these reported posts.

What part does his weight play in any of this? Oh, and fuck of with these reported posts.
What part does his weight Play?
I have no idea, you are the IT man, presumably you can quote anything I've said, and more.
I do not recall mentioning his weight.
Reported posts means what, sorry?

What part does his weight Play?
I have no idea, you are the IT man, presumably you can quote anything I've said, and more.
I do not recall mentioning his weight.
Reported posts means what, sorry?
You brought up his 'skinniness' as some sort of bizarre defence. :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom