Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Douglas Murray is a skid mark

AnnO'Neemus said:
Yeah, all that "show us the evidence and we'll hold an enquiry" bollocks... ...

Information that should not have been within the public domain was printed by a newspaper. It was therefore in the public domain. It should not have been. It was. Ergo, that's evidence there has been a leak. ....

Who was she, I have never seen her before and even after watching for most of the hour, she is still to my mind instantly forgettable.

No sorry Anne you cannot tempt me to visit her website, I stick to my guns that she is one of the most forgettable politicians I have seen for a long while, I have no desire to educate myself about her any more than I have by watching the oddly disjointed program that was last weeks QT.

I thought her answers when challenged about the vast oversupply of doctors and consultants to the NHS, who are now emigrating to New Zealand etc because the system has produced thousands more doctors etc than are required simply pathetic. Surely in a closed system like that they could have done better but no, like Hazel Blears (another of my least favourite people), neither she of course, nor her department, have done any wrong.

Gosh, didn’t Douglas Murray look like a cross public schoolboy being dissed by oiks? On several occasions when his interruptions and schnide remarks went unnoticed; I thought he’d explode, or have a tizzy fit.

David Laws came across as the perfect cunt; attempting Paxmanesque techniques on horny-but-hopeless Caroline Flint – the bint from the Ministry.

Fuck me, I thought you needed permission from the Home Office to exhume bodies; but, it looks as though the BBC bi-passed this by digging up Douglas Hurd – didn’t he used to be Zippy from a kids programme?

Irenick said:
... Fuck me, I thought you needed permission from the Home Office to exhume bodies; but, it looks as though the BBC bi-passed this by digging up Douglas Hurd – didn’t he used to be Zippy from a kids programme?

ha ha :) and actually he did pretty well, got some of the longest claps of any of them, especially when he was explaining what happens to governments that have outlived their usefullness of which he has experience.

weltweit said:
ha ha :) and actually he did pretty well, got some of the longest claps of any of them, especially when he was explaining what happens to governments that have outlived their usefullness of which he has experience.
It's coming to something when the man who makes most sense is Douglas Hurd of all people. Deeply disturbing.

copliker said:
I was too busy pervin on caroline flint to notice murray. Does that make me a bad person? :oops:

Watch out mate, you'll have kyser soze fighting you for her, he pervs on her too! :p

You pair of pervers on a snaggle-toothed witch!! :eek: :mad:

Give me Douglas Murray over Tony Blair any day. At least Murray doesn't bother pretending to be anything other than a twat. And his book, a biography of Lord Alfred "Bosie" Douglas which he published when he was 17 years old, is excellent.

phildwyer said:
Give me Douglas Murray over Tony Blair any day. At least Murray doesn't bother pretending to be anything other than a twat. And his book, a biography of Lord Alfred "Bosie" Douglas which he published when he was 17 years old, is excellent.

I would guess you did not see the question time program itself, he was odious, malevolent and spouting hate filled jibes with every utterance. It was however entertaining, if only in a kind of disturbing way.

weltweit said:
I would guess you did not see the question time program itself, he was odious, malevolent and spouting hate filled jibes with every utterance. It was however entertaining, if only in a kind of disturbing way.

That's my point: he's a twat who knows he's a twat and has deceided to turn his twattery to his advantage by revelling in his twatdom. Whereas Blair is a twat who appears to consider himself a normal human being.

:D

I was just about to *bump* this thread myself.

Douglas Murray is evil. EVIL.

Does anybody else notice the way he lowers his head slightly when he talks, so his brow casts a shade over his eyes, as spouts his bullshit?

I can't think of many people in existence that are more repulsive than he is.

:mad: :mad:

In fact, I just couldn't watch it. I also had to turn off the Daily Politics when he was a guest on there.

Dillinger4 said:
:D

I was just about to *bump* this thread myself.

Douglas Murray is evil. EVIL.

Does anybody else notice the way he lowers his head slightly when he talks, so his brow casts a shade over his eyes, as spouts his bullshit?

I can't think of many people in existence that are more repulsive than he is.

:mad: :mad:

In fact, I just couldn't watch it. I also had to turn off the Daily Politics when he was a guest on there.

Yeah he kind of scowls and raises one eyebrow.

His views are one thing but it's the snideness with which he delivers them that really makes him repulsive.

Smoky said:
Yeah he kind of scowls and raises one eyebrow.

His views are one thing but it's the snideness with which he delivers them that really makes him repulsive.

Its the way he speaks to. It is, to me, a sort of really restrained sneering/snarling of his words that make him truly odious. He could be talking about cakes and I would still think he was a cunt.

:eek:

It must be something similar to the 'Ministry of Truth'.

But seriously, what he is arguing for is almost literally the opposite of social cohesion.

Go Davina!! I'm not usually a huge fan of Davina, but I thought she handled his mind warping bollocks tropps venomous spew on Iraq very well.

He is getting applause from the audience though :(

One very angry, bitter man.

It's just struck me, maybe he's a real life troll?, wasn't there a thread about real life trolls?

*wanders off to search*

Who funds this centre for social cohesion. They won't say, excet Civitas - and who funds civitas - "rivate donations"

Civitas is a Tory think tank, just as the Institute for Public Policy Research is a Blairite one, sadly there is no left wing one...

Centre for Social Cohesion? Yeah and Dennis Nilson is my local butcher.
I couldn't get over the cuntishness of this cunting cunt.
He gives cunts a bad name.

He just looks like.......he's hiding something!!!!!
Struck me a s sinister.I'd love to twat him and I agree he should be put in the slap gallery.I mean Saddam Hussein FFS- he's dead now. What's the point?
Let some U75 digital voodoo bruise this fucker

Back
Top Bottom