Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump's 2nd term

One of the us late night shows did that. It was either Jimmy Kimmel or the daily show...

Plenty YouTube vids of people accosting MAGA twats with questions like, “If Hunter has done a shady deal with the Saudis worth $2bn, what would you think?”

“Corrupt, needs to be locked up for life, etc”

“Oh no, that Kushner, Trump’s son in law that did that…”

“In that case I’m sure he had a decent reason for it…”

They are gone, just utterly gone.

they cut his mike does not mean he won't just rave like a asshot as loudly as possible

could be quite interesting watching Trump having no one to bounce off to keep his shite rolling
that and being cut off his going to keep his blood pressure about 150 every time it happens :D

Plenty YouTube vids of people accosting MAGA twats with questions like, “If Hunter has done a shady deal with the Saudis worth $2bn, what would you think?”

“Corrupt, needs to be locked up for life, etc”

“Oh no, that Kushner, Trump’s son in law that did that…”

“In that case I’m sure he had a decent reason for it…”

They are gone, just utterly gone.
Yeah, these guys attributed actual trump quotes and speech extracts to Biden and then did the whole "oh, sorry, those were all Trump quotes" thing. The sheer breadth of hypocrisy on display was depressingly illuminating...

Bernie is deemed too "radical" by the upper tiers of the Dems. Same lack of vision is applied by them to the "squad" - any hint of progressive ideology seems to be regarded as off putting to the voters.

Such a missed opportunity.

Nobody will listen to the content of the supposed answers from Trump, all they will see is the very low energy of Biden and Trump's nonsensical thundering face-anus and think, "ooh, look how powerful he is!"

Although anyone who was undecided before this on whether or not to vote for the old, possibly a bit useless old man surrounded by decent people, or the man who has promised to literally destroy democracy and become a dictator, really does need shooting in the face.

certainly not a gay man with 'butt' in his name.

it's over for Biden. they need someone else but presumably far too late and would be easy for Reps to attack a new person. oh well, Trump it is.

I think Buttigieg could be a good choice and it would definitely be a big contrast to see Trump debating a 42-year-old - for the most part, I think people too homophobic to vote for a gay man wouldn't be voting Democratic in the first place, and any votes that were lost could be offset by greater turnout if the Democrats have a candidate people are more enthusiastic about

I think Buttigieg could be a good choice and it would definitely be a big contrast to see Trump debating a 42-year-old - for the most part, I think people too homophobic to vote for a gay man wouldn't be voting Democratic in the first place, and any votes that were lost could be offset by greater turnout if the Democrats have a candidate people are more enthusiastic about
and a good number of fundy trumpy christian types would explode :)

I don't think the name would be too much of an issue - the middle name "Hussein" didn't stop Obama being elected, and Trump would just demonstrate even more that he's a shitty old bigot if he insisted on mispronouncing it with a "Butt" sound
How is it pronounced then?

All Americans must have some gay friends or relatives or colleagues. I can’t believe that overt homophobia would work anymore as a campaign strategy.

Bernie is deemed too "radical" by the upper tiers of the Dems. Same lack of vision is applied by them to the "squad" - any hint of progressive ideology seems to be regarded as off putting to the voters.

Such a missed opportunity.
Bidens alleged 'radicalism' isn't the reason that there has been suggestion that they might want to look for an alternative candidate. Personally I think they will stick with Biden unless he himself decided its too much now.

Under current Democratic Party rules, it would be difficult, if not impossible, to replace Biden as the party’s nominee without his cooperation or without the party officials being willing to rewrite its rules at the August national convention.

The president won the overwhelming majority of Democratic delegates during the state-by-state primary process. And party rules state that, “Delegates elected to the national convention pledged to a presidential candidate shall in all good conscience reflect the sentiments of those who elected them.”
Sorry krtek a houby I misread your Bernie as Biden .

Last edited:
Rebecca Solnick in ‘The Guardian’ pretty much nails it:

”We didn’t need this debate. Because 2024 is not like previous election years, and the reasons it’s not are both that each candidate has had plenty of time to show us who they are and because one of them is a criminal seeking to destroy democracy and human rights along with the climate, the economy and international alliances. If you are too young to remember 2017-2021, this would not help you figure that out.”

Back
Top Bottom