Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

OK. So in simple words, WHY? If there's a real scientific reason for doing this then, maybe, fine. But if it's just a "to see what would happen" or "if we could" then, whilst not having drunk deep of the KoolAid I would question the point
the truth of it direct from boston university, and even Fox picked it up from a Daily Fail article which has now been taken up all over the world.

“They’ve sensationalized the message, they misrepresent the study and its goals in its entirety,”
or in short: absolute bullshit from the daily fail

Interesting experiment (performed in a BSL3) investigating contributions of spike to pathogenicity and evasion of neutralisation. This new Omi-S recombinant not actually as pathogenic as original WT (which would kill 100% of the transgenic mice). No one engineered a new virus completely from scratch; recombination with these families of viruses is going on all the time in nature.
DOI:10.1101/2022.10.13.512134

Last edited:
behind the lines insight into how the grift works and one reason why online is saturated by triggering right wing trolls spreading horsehit
real, substantial money to be made off minsinformation and owning the libs. it's currently why the rapey mysoginist andrew fucking tate is lounging around on gym bro podcasts.

edit this guy is not a right wing grifter, but details the sort of money behind the scenes of succesful youtube channels.

Last edited:
Thumbbob is back with another auto-rant, this includes a bit of his new single, which he thinks will reach number one. :facepalm: :D

Nullen's account has disappeared. Wonder did he flounce or get binned?
or sectioned. i don't mean that in a horrible way. but honestly i would be severly worried for anyone who is down deep in teh rabit hole. they have become interpolated into a terrifying world view.

Ah yes, thats no doubt in response to a laughable 'pandemic amnesty' angle that some anti-vax movements have been coming out with in recent times. An angle I have done my best to remain ignorant of but became vaguely aware of recently. I'm not going to do my own research on it now.

The fuck.

I was really surprised when someone I know and is a health worker told me how they cured themselves from a cold and gave me a recipe for making chlorine dioxide solution, after I asked for it - just so I could investigate, because it all seemed a bit bizarre. The weird video lists the ingredients and how to make it at home - I've forgotten all very little chemistry I knew, but it seems it's citric acid, salt and hydrochloric acid (i.e. bleach?!). It suddenly dawned on me she is basically drinking a very low concentration of bleach - and Trump came into view... remember when he went on about injecting bleach?

I honestly don't know how I'm going to talk to her with a straight face next time we see each other :eek:. I think I'll just say I researched it and it's basically drinking diluted bleach, salt, and lemonade... I don't know. I"m still digesting this. She's not American either, this is in LONDON! I don't feel comfortable sharing that particular video here, just in case, but fucking hell. They call it 'Universal Antidote'. The Universal Antidote – The Science and Story of Chlorine Dioxide

Last edited:
Of all the quack remedies, it's the shit like bleach and black salve that baffles me to the most. How the fuck do people get it into their heads that a substance that can literally break down human flesh is some kind of cure-all?!

Of all the quack remedies, it's the shit like bleach and black salve that baffles me to the most. How the fuck do people get it into their heads that a substance that can literally break down human flesh is some kind of cure-all?!
research, that's how.

The reasoning must be that in diluted form it kills the bad stuff? But how would they not think it could also damage the good stuff? Baffling.

I was recently doing some training, and whilst we were on a break a COVID vaccination team came to the building - they'd had a few cancellations so had 3 spare boosters if anyone wanted them.

One of the other people on the course (NHS healthcare worker) suddenly started passively aggressively talking to himself loudly about 'Well I've never put any of that filth in my body, and I've never had COVID, funny that eh?'

When one of the vaccinators politely asked him if he'd like a jab, he got all het up, 'Tell me, right, tell how come if the so-called vaccine works, that all of the people I know who have caught COVID had their shot?'

At some point he also made a 'DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH' type remark 🤷

(All three remaining shots got used 👍)

Last edited:
Ah yes, thats no doubt in response to a laughable 'pandemic amnesty' angle that some anti-vax movements have been coming out with in recent times. An angle I have done my best to remain ignorant of but became vaguely aware of recently. I'm not going to do my own research on it now.

Yeah, I've been seeing a lot about the "pandemic amnesty" - a writer in the Atlantic who was against school closures in 2020 wrote a piece arguing that both sides were right and wrong about some things and people should just move on.

Anti-vaxxers, of course, interpreted this to mean that the rest of society has realised they were right about everything and is now begging for their forgiveness in the hope that their horrible crimes against freedom will be forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom