Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

odd that you are aware and know boyo

clean up your browsing history fella

Tbh, I ‘track’ most of this stuff off here.

But surprised by the turnout on the Twitter video.

When Icke spoke at recent anti-something event in London - did 45k turn up for it?

could be worse he could be a ...

trump supporter

at least he just a mask tard

no mask as it jooooooooooooooos consprisey to make us weak

Is that in London?

Looks like a big turnout.
No it wasn't a big turn out. And I know this for an absolute fact BECAUSE I WAS FUCKING THERE and it was full of cunts.

And I discovered that if you want to really piss off people protesting their right to be 'pro-choice' the best way to do that is to exercise your own free choice and wear a mask at their shitty rally.

Last edited:
No I think you'll find it was a big turnout if Marty1 says it's a big turnout :)
I was at both the two 'rallies' today. The first one in Whitehall featured a ranty Welsh woman having an extended hissy fit in front of about 40 people, accompanied - quite appropriately - by a twat dressed as a clown.

The bigger one had no more than 250. It was a pitiful turnout.

I was at both the two 'rallies' today. The first one in Whitehall featured a ranty Welsh woman having an extended hissy fit in front of about 40 people, accompanied - quite appropriately - by a twat dressed as a clown.

The bigger one had no more than 250. It was a pitiful turnout.

But but but Marty1 said it was a "big turnout" - just who do I believe :confused:

I think I've made that pretty clear already. I'm just curious why you stated that it "Looks like a big turnout," when it was clearly a fraction of the megatwat loon gathering a while ago.

I was going off the posted Twitter video.

Were you at the event when Icke was speaking? Possibly in Trafalgar Square.

The one that showed about 250 people max, yes?

Dunno, cupidstunt posted a Twitter video of Icke’s son speaking - think he was the warm up act for his dad - he did what appeared to be slam poetry. A figure of 45k people attended was bandied around.

Surely 45k is bs?

Back
Top Bottom