Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

Facebook says they will ban all qanon linked groups. Previously they would only ban them if they advocated violence.

I bet the usual cesspools like Gab and Parler are begging for them to come across. Just imagine how much a crowd like that must be worth to advertisers, a self-selected tribe of the world’s most suggestible and credulous idiots. You could sell them anything. I bet they’re still all waiting for their ‘free iPhone’ from a facebook link clicked on several years ago.

Some classic "oh shit running out of space on this placard" energy here from this afternoon. (I was in town on a photo walk, nowhere near Hyde Park, but there were a few dozen of them roaming around central London.)

DSCF0188.jpeg

ETA: I think he's actually recovered that fairly well by dotting the "i" and then remembering to dot the one on the bottom row too.

Last edited:
Some classic "oh shit running out of space on this placard" energy here from this afternoon. (I was in town on a photo walk, nowhere near Hyde Park, but there were a few dozen of them roaming around central London.)

View attachment 233831

ETA: I think he's actually recovered that fairly well by dotting the "i" and then remembering to dot the one on the bottom row too.
Flagrant display of grocer indecency :eek:

I did just check whether it is "sex offender's register" or "sex offenders' register" - I'd have assumed the latter yet there are examples of the former - but actually they just dodged the issue by calling it the Violent and Sex Offender Register anyway.

We'd assume the register is not kept by a sex offender, and you'd hope there's more than one sex offender on it I'd, so I'd say the latter :)

Not only a complete arsehole, but puts it on Twitter.

here lies the body of charmaine
she lived enough to change her name
becoming wife to michael wood
who she condemned to widowerhood
by her refusal to wear a mask
despite the germans who asked and asked
and now her years - but twenty-three -
fall far short of the seventy
the bible says we may attain
sadly she only lacked a brain

I bet the usual cesspools like Gab and Parler are begging for them to come across. Just imagine how much a crowd like that must be worth to advertisers, a self-selected tribe of the world’s most suggestible and credulous idiots. You could sell them anything. I bet they’re still all waiting for their ‘free iPhone’ from a facebook link clicked on several years ago.

YouTube has had a big purge recently of the Q accounts - they’re all on Bitchute now.

Back
Top Bottom