Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

I like the idea of a Dostoevsky type Novella with one of these terrorist types who have kidnapped coppers etc like in teh vid above.

That the novella is them doing the crime, getting arrested, using magic words with no affect, using magic words in court with no affect, getting lifed off and then about ten years into teh sentance they wake up one morning and suddenly realise "oh fuck i am an idiot".

"The Idiots" could be my NaNoWriMo attempt this year. "And in the end, nothing was true. And nothing false, either."

how are they impersonating police officers? they look and act nothing like them...

tbf I'm a ceo (traffic warden) I've been mistaken for a copper:D fortunately they just needed directions :D
did help direct traffic after a lorry got stuck.
of course, somebody ignored my "authority":hmm: and got stuck behind the Huge Artic lorry that wasn't going anywhere that I couldn't ticket it as it was stuck:D

Remeece is back with his 'Unvaxx3d Sperm' song, banging on about unvaxxed sperm increasing in price and now worth £1m. :facepalm:

A lot of them seem to be moving onto chemtrails & 5G now.

Probably with less effect. The anti vaxx bollocks plays on the fact that very few people really understand the science. Some of their bullshit like tracking nanibots etc is obviously nonsense but for much of it, we're just trusting the scientists.

But chemtrails and 5g are so obviously bollocks that few will be interested in hearing about it.

Probably with less effect. The anti vaxx bollocks plays on the fact that very few people really understand the science. Some of their bullshit like tracking nanibots etc is obviously nonsense but for much of it, we're just trusting the scientists.

But chemtrails and 5g are so obviously bollocks that few will be interested in hearing about it.
And let's not forget "Tartarianism" - the latest craze for people young enough that the 19th Century might as well have been a different geological epoch...

I assume this was it...

The very same!
Loved enjoying my delicious free food and listening to music while they were being thrown out :)

And that thick as shit woman was spouting nonsense anyway: you can not film/take pics as if it is a a public place.

Last edited:
She's a racist POS, "Your people", "Tried to steal my phone".

And her voice is annoying.
And they always do that "I'm going to talk bollocks without a pause or chance for you to get a word in" and then protest that you won't debate with them. :mad:

Needs someone to put phone right up in their face and say loudly "you attacked me you're being violent leave me alone don't touch me" when they move it away.

And they always do that "I'm going to talk bollocks without a pause or chance for you to get a word in" and then protest that you won't debate with them. :mad:

Needs someone to put phone right up in their face and say loudly "you attacked me you're being violent leave me alone don't touch me" when they move it away.
They set up nearly every encounter to appear as victims, which satisfies their emotion fused narrative. Why else would they be filming it? When I'm having a friendly row with the Tories at work the last thing either party is thinking of is to film it.

Back
Top Bottom