Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

You definitely can’t call the whole crowd fash (not suggesting you were doing that). It’s one of the things that is so scary and depressing about this right now, Icke will have been heard there by a load of people who were not looking for him.

I'd not call the entire crowd fash but they are their trying to turn people views to their idea

not that hard when you have a bunch of fuck wits trying to proclaim wearing a mask is an affront to their freedom

The ones who are kicking off whilst holding bags of Stellas look like fash to me.

Short of wearing badges and/or insignia and/or waving flags, I'd personally be really careful about saying anyone looks like they're a fascist.

Wonder what these fuckers will blame when they're in the ICU ?

[at least some of them, like DI & PC need to spend some time, hopefully their last hours, in such a place.]

Have been getting some practice in at yelling "put your f****ing mask on, properly" at some of the covidiot tourists.
Our local pavements are only just wide enough to pass one person at a time (so you get well with 1m each time you walk past someone) ...

Some years ago had great delight in playing with some anti-vaxxers in the middle of Northumberland St and around Grey's monument. My usual remarks concern the elimination of smallpox.
One afternoon, I quite enjoyed listening to one lady, telling them how awful polio had been for her daughter - in massive, if not gory, detail - and how pleased she was that her grandchildren had been vaccinated against polio.

According to one who was on the stage, and interviewed on that Active Patriots stream, apparently the cops stormed the stage and made a number of arrests, someone else claimed they got Icke.

Here's a live stream from Hyde Park, plenty of cops trying to do something. :hmm:

ETA - and it's starting to kick off again.

Wonder what these fuckers will blame when they're in the ICU ?

[at least some of them, like DI & PC need to spend some time, hopefully their last hours, in such a place.]

Have been getting some practice in at yelling "put your f****ing mask on, properly" at some of the covidiot tourists.
Our local pavements are only just wide enough to pass one person at a time (so you get well with 1m each time you walk past someone) ...

Some years ago had great delight in playing with some anti-vaxxers in the middle of Northumberland St and around Grey's monument. My usual remarks concern the elimination of smallpox.
One afternoon, I quite enjoyed listening to one lady, telling them how awful polio had been for her daughter - in massive, if not gory, detail - and how pleased she was that her grandchildren had been vaccinated against polio.

My cousin, not much older than me, has a withered arm from polio so it was still around within my lifetime. :( Mind you the polio vaccine was the best with the sugar lump - I still remember my mum handing it to me in the front room.

Back
Top Bottom