Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

I haven't been keeping up with the covid fruit-loops but I heard something recently and it was a first - that the testing swabs that go up your nose are full of carcinogens. this was from a chap who is proper wrong'un and was once mixed up with edl types but he got booted out for being a grass. it really does attract them this conspiracy stuff!

I haven't been keeping up with the covid fruit-loops but I heard something recently and it was a first - that the testing swabs that go up your nose are full of carcinogens. this was from a chap who is proper wrong'un and was once mixed up with edl types but he got booted out for being a grass. it really does attract them this conspiracy stuff!
oh that one's been going around for months with plenty of paranoid rants.

the hillarious thinhg is that the chemical (harmless in small doses) is actually printed on the box in teh ingredients. lol. what a proper shitty Global Cabal where they don't even hide their intentions!

Today in Cardiff :mad:
Added pen reads "Don't use nazi Germany for your propaganda"
View attachment 287565
Liked for the person with biro.

One of the things I hate most about some of these people is the fucking nazi comparisons. I think you'll find the Nazis didn't ask my grandfather's family to wear masks or stay home for a while to protect other people from an infectious illness for a while, or offer them vaccines - they just murdered almost all of them for existing.

One of the things I hate most about some of these people is the fucking nazi comparisons. I think you'll find the Nazis didn't ask my grandfather's family to wear masks or stay home for a while to protect other people from an infectious illness for a while, or offer them vaccines - they just murdered almost all of them for existing.
And paid their wages if their job was under threat or gave them grants for their businesses. The lack of awareness of privilege is unreal.

Yes. Using the name "White Rose" for their pathetic group makes me seethe every time.

And paid their wages if their job was under threat or gave them grants for their businesses. The lack of awareness of privilege is unreal.
It's basically just like 'The Nazis were bad and this is bad so I'll say this is like the Nazis' also the stupidity of this underlying belief that they are 'being punished for their beliefs' just like, presumably they think the Jews were being targetted for their beliefs - which they weren't, they were targeted for being Jewish whether they practised or not and sometimes even if they didn't know they were. The sheer fucking ignorance.

It's basically just like 'The Nazis were bad and this is bad so I'll say this is like the Nazis' also the stupidity of this underlying belief that they are 'being punished for their beliefs' just like, presumably they think the Jews were being targetted for their beliefs - which they weren't, they were targeted for being Jewish whether they practised or not and sometimes even if they didn't know they were. The sheer fucking ignorance.

And the anti vaxxers believing they are the victims, rather than being the ones who create victims

Ditto 'This is a police state!' - my mum grew up in one of those, you wouldn't know one if it bit you in the arse.

The annoying thing is that yes, there are reasons to worry about government corruption and creeping authoritarianism, but for fuck's sake, this is not the reason to do so.

Back
Top Bottom