Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

Another "boycotting if I'm banned post". Had to stop myself replying and giving it attention.

When the 89% (of adults) one dosers catch up with the 79% of two dosers, they'll just this handful of fools shouting to each other.

* Must not engage * 🤬View attachment 286642

Is this some loaded boxing cunt? Sure, it's grand for him if he's got lots of dosh and is too scared to do the decent thing. But there are shitloads of small/independent/family run eateries that are being hit bad enough by the pandemic without cunts like him stirring it up.

Pretty much what that last reply said. And if they were non-violent environmental protesters, a good amount of them would have had their heads caved in with batons by now.

I saw the Extinction Rebellion march in the City yesterday. Plenty of police around but the whole thing seemed good natured on both sides

It'd be useful if some of these papers on the right really stuck the boot in to draw clear lines in the sand as a way of saying "mainstream right wing thought is against you" . But I won't hold my breath.

Quite the day today.

Was running two testing stalls and a mobile vaccine centre in a big Luton park. Got a message from the big council boss advising there was a large VaxTard demo planned in the park :facepalm:

Not ideal :rolleyes: but luckily he had the wrong park. Did not stop a few of the 'characters' appearing later in the day looking for a row.

I am supposed to be empathetic to concerns but am past that now, just can't deal with delusional liars anymore so told one that I was more interested in science than attention seekers on Facebook :) he took umbridge at this and asked to speak to someone in charge. I was in charge but led him over to the lead doctor running the vaccine centre...

Said doctor is a fucking brick shit house and less keen to tolerate such types than I am :) the VaxTard started ranting about nonsense and complaining about my attitude. The good doctor put it plainly...

'You best fuck off now you simpleton or I will personally fuck you off'

'GO AWAY NOW'

Pleasing :)

that weinsteen cunt is no thicko. but he's been right wing grifting dressed up in a "hey i am a reasonably liberal free thinking rebel" schtict for about decade.

you can almost see the grifting thought patterns that must have occured to him. thinking to himself: "okay, this covid thing. what will get the most views? what's the most provoking angle?"

first against the wall.

Back
Top Bottom