Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Help me savvy urban shoppers. After making a bit of an effort today, I felt 100x better and much more like 'me', so I have decided to tidy up my daily 'harried and milk stained mum' look a little.
Where can I buy nice printed tops, long or 3/4 sleeve and in stretchy fabric? I love some of the cool prints posted on here, but everything I can find is mumsy florals or horrid Jacques Vert style stuff....or isn't stretchy so useless for breastfeeding.
The breastfeeding combo that works for me is long sleeve jersey top or t shirt and cardigan- I have lots of cardigans but want some interesting patterned tops to go under them. My shopping skills are failing me...
Look at Desigual vests and cardies on amazon/ebay and get them a bit larger as they come up small. Not cheap but can get them on ebay for not too much and stunning fabrics and patterns. Not that stretchy but have lots of shift dresses that work with jeans and a baby underneath..

Look at Desigual vests and cardies on amazon/ebay and get them a bit larger as they come up small. Not cheap but can get them on ebay for not too much and stunning fabrics and patterns. Not that stretchy but have lots of shift dresses that work with jeans and a baby underneath..
Oh, good idea. I walked past the shop the other day but Mantito was gearing up for a good scream, so I didn't go in

2 dresses ordered for the wedding I have in December. I wanted something a plain colour but fancied lace.

Option 1, looser and unfitted to skim over lumps and bumps:

3770034966.jpg

Option 2, heavier fabric and more tailored to hold them in.

41oINsTZHfL._SX85_SH10_QL100_.jpg

Looks like bronze slightly metallic lace fabric.

hopefully one will fit and look ok.

Oh, good idea. I walked past the shop the other day but Mantito was gearing up for a good scream, so I didn't go in
Cost a fortune new but often sales on- I love Desigual- made me feel less smelling of stale milk vomit when people stopped me to ask where my coat was from. Second hand, the price of a new coat from the high street.

I like the looks of that one.

Me too, but it may be a bit too dark and close to black for a wedding and also I'm not keen on exposing my arms that much. As it'll be December though I'll need something to keep me warm, so a suitable covering garment in a nice colour may sort out both those problems. I'm not sure what though. Any ideas?

Me too, but it may be a bit too dark and close to black for a wedding and also I'm not keen on exposing my arms that much. As it'll be December though I'll need something to keep me warm, so a suitable covering garment in a nice colour may sort out both those problems. I'm not sure what though. Any ideas?
Bronze-ish cardi?

I often wear black to weddings. With a colour I think it's chic not funereal- maybe bronze, or teal, or a dark marine blue?

Got myself a black coat for winter. I didn't want to spend much as I probably won't be the same size next winter. I found one on Amazon, for £20 and it's a duffle coat style but made of really thick sweatshirt material. Be useless in the rain though! Bargain none the less!

A 100% cashmere black V neck jumper from the charity shop for £1.99! Every so slightly loose around the bottom but can get away with it. Mmmm cashmere....warrrrrmmmm :cool:

Also, my onesie was delivered today!!! Looks like it will fit great! Can't wait to try it on (wear it all night tonight) :cool:

Oh, also got some of that half-price Olay eye gel for women 'of my age', and some nightcream, also for old bags. Quite nice to use - definitely eases down the morning puffiness I am now prone to :mad:

Back
Top Bottom