Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

You could always get a catheter fitted. It makes everything so much easier, apart from the odd bladder infection...

Me too, but it may be a bit too dark and close to black for a wedding and also I'm not keen on exposing my arms that much. As it'll be December though I'll need something to keep me warm, so a suitable covering garment in a nice colour may sort out both those problems. I'm not sure what though. Any ideas?

A little plain black cardi and a big plain coloured woollen wrap.

I don't get how exposing your body to the cold to do a toilet is such a great hardship that one would consider the possibility as a criterion when purchasing an item of clothing.

but you have to take it off your arms, no? surely the whole thing has to end up mid thigh so you can sit on the loo, and you're sat there in your bra. in. winter.
yes....although I must admit i ditch the bra before i'm through the front door most evenings , so I'm to be found on the loo with purple fluffy slipper boots, said leopardskin fleecy onesie tucked in the boots, the rest crumpled up around my legs like a forlornly slaughtered exotic animal, if it's cold enough for ice on the pond I'll be wearing a light cami or tshirt on my top half....and if I'm not I stay warm from the radiance that has swathed me to the point of disrobing. I also pee real quick.

or i could wear any other item of clothing which allows me to expose almost none of my body to the cold when i need the loo.
yf411172.jpg
:hmm::hmm::hmm:

I don't get how exposing your body to the cold to do a toilet is such a great hardship that one would consider the possibility as a criterion when purchasing an item of clothing.
i don't like stripping off in the cold. i don't think that's unusual.

we only heat our bathroom for two hours in the morning. the rest of the time it's brass monkeys up there in this weather. *shrug*

You wouldn't have liked an outhouse!
I just think it's no bother. Like taking the bins out. No need to put on a coat. Just rush out and back in again.

that bit maybe does a ppeal a little bit. maybe. but they msut take up loads of drawer space too...

i might quite like to be a strawberry.
My friend Toni makes for a lovely strawberry - due to the colouring, she can be mistaken for an elf if my contacts are mucky. Drawer space - yes....then again, mine can be found hanging from the hook on the bedroom door, to entice suitors and deter burglars. Nothing says 'I wouldn't chance it if I were you', like a disembowelled endangered species splattered against the white gloss.

Last edited:
My friend Toni makes for a lovely strawberry - due to the colouring, she can be mistaken for an elf if my contacts are mucky. Drawer space - yes....then again, mine can be found hanging from the hook on the bedroom door, to entice suitors and deter burglars. Nothing says 'I wouldn't chance it if I were you', like a disembowelled endangered species splattered against the door.
ok. i must stop now. i just spent five minutes googling ladybird onesies, before i came to my senses.

I've no desire to dress up as an animal or a carrot or whatever, just to have a warm lounging outfit.
Just looked at the onesie I was looking at yesterday and have come to my senses.
null_zpsce93ebdf.jpg

So, now I'm looking at hooded robes instead...

PMSL at the whole of the last page :D
I haven't got one, btw - my daughter has (a snow leopard) and my son and I rip the piss out of her when she wears it, so I'm not sure I could get away with one now :facepalm: :mad: but by god you've done a good job at turning me, clicker :D :hmm:

I REALLY want spangles and OU to get one now, too - I want to hear THE VERDICT :cool:

Back
Top Bottom