Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

LOL
null_zps030dff31.jpg

How about if you just covered all the mirrors? :hmm:
At the other end of the proportional spectrum from Manter, it's also a "no" from me to onesies.

If the body is wide enough, the legs are going to be about a foot too long. If you want to know what I'd look like in a onesie, think of Dawn French in the Easter Bunny episode of the Vicar of Dibley - really not a good look.

i'm not buying one. i spend far too much money on clothes i adore, and which are flattering and stylish. the last thing i need is to spend money on something i'm really not sure about, which will make me look shorter and fatter, and like an adult baby.

You won't look like an adult baby - you'll look like a STRAWBERRY!!! :cool: A roasty, toasty STRAWBERRY!!!! :D

i'm not buying one. i spend far too much money on clothes i adore, and which are flattering and stylish. the last thing i need is to spend money on something i'm really not sure about, which will make me look shorter and fatter, and like an adult baby.
On a positive, you've sold me on getting one of these....
eta I'll lose the antennae - wouldnt want to look stupid :hmm:
image4xl.jpg

(Tbf, I think they sometimes call them things like 'lounge suits' so as to make em sound more appealing to people who'd worry about wearing pj's :D but they're fuckin pyjamas, ffs! :mad: )

Back
Top Bottom