Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

that style doesn't have stretch though, and button front styles always need to be bigger if you have big boobs.

Yep. I tried on a Dolores Doll at the same time and was easily a 14 in that. Ain't much give in the Violet! I just tried it on again and think I may wear a vest top underneath as there is a slight popping possibility with the buttons on top :oops: No one wants that happening in a cathedral :D

Yep. I tried on a Dolores Doll at the same time and was easily a 14 in that. Ain't much give in the Violet! I just tried it on again and think I may wear a vest top underneath as there is a slight popping possibility with the buttons on top :oops: No one wants that happening in a cathedral :D

I think that was the other dress I tried on that I really liked - the violet... or is there another one very similar... because the ones i tried in the shop were black with a red cherry print/pale blue with flowers and no waist belt. Apart from that the same. I really liked it anyway, but felt that it would be just a little better about 5-7lbs down from my current weight. So maybe one for the future if that happens.

I think that was the other dress I tried on that I really liked - the violet... or is there another one very similar... because the ones i tried in the shop were black with a red cherry print/pale blue with flowers and no waist belt. Apart from that the same. I really liked it anyway, but felt that it would be just a little better about 5-7lbs down from my current weight. So maybe one for the future if that happens.

Yep, that would be it. There was a couple with skull print, cherries and anchors all of which were very slightly different but basically the same style.

Yep, that would be it. There was a couple with skull print, cherries and anchors all of which were very slightly different but basically the same style.

yeah.. I see those on the website, but the prints in the shop were quite different. Maybe they're end of range or something - because I really liked the black with red cherries. (as opposed to the white one on the website).

yeah.. I see those on the website, but the prints in the shop were quite different. Maybe they're end of range or something - because I really liked the black with red cherries. (as opposed to the white one on the website).

Probably end of range then as there was definitely a couple in the shop yesterday. The dress I got wasn't available online, but only in store in my size. But they said to me a lot of them should be coming back online in a couple of weeks :)

Probably end of range then as there was definitely a couple in the shop yesterday. The dress I got wasn't available online, but only in store in my size. But they said to me a lot of them should be coming back online in a couple of weeks :)

oh good.. because I especially liked that print.

Went Sock Happy:
null_zps437bf44f.jpg

So Autumn seems to be here. Anyone seen anywhere doing some nice stuff for fat shortarses? I need some inspiration or, if not inspiration, something to stop me getting cold.

So Autumn seems to be here. Anyone seen anywhere doing some nice stuff for fat shortarses? I need some inspiration or, if not inspiration, something to stop me getting cold.
i came here to ask the very same question, why is every bloody year such a chore?

Don't we usually have a seasonal clothes thread? :hmm: Do you have winter boots yet? I usually start there and seek inspiration from them.

I need new boots and cardigans this year. Y'know when you go years with what you've got and then it all perishes at the same time? Well that happened last winter :( OTOH I can't wait to dig out all my winter dresses and tights :oops:

Ten new black tee shirts - after 6 1/2 years the current lot are perfectly wearable, but are now actually grey and the necks have enlarged to the point where they fall off the hangers.

Prompted partly by the need to look like I've made a bit of an effort in dressing for work, and partly due to having no washing machine - and especially no spinner for the foreseeable future so it's a bit touch and go having them dry in time.

This time I'll sew some thread in the labels so I only wear them at work and for the cycle ride home so I get the maximum use out of them.

I was hoping by now to be able to fit into the 2XL shirts I already have (ordered by accident), but I'm not sure I'll ever want to wear figure-hugging shirts.
The plan was to start tucking my shirts in again.

Last edited:
Slippers, pyjama bottoms and another bloody breton shirt :rolleyes: They are 3 things guaranteed to make me happy, in my defence :D

Back
Top Bottom