Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

36H so there's only about 3 brands I can wear and they're usually minimum £25 unless I can buy in the sale. I was ok when I was 38G cos I could buy bras in M&S. They do have about 4 bras in my size online but they are hideous :mad: I might see if I can afford it later in the month. I've had to spend nearly £100 this month on new bras already so can't really justify it.
If it helps, I wouldn't want to be wearing it in this weather anyway.

When I lost several stone a few years ago I had to buy a complete new wardrobe including shoes, winter coat, everything. Fuck me, that was expensive.

Has anyone bought jeans or trousers from Asos Curve? I always buy dresses a couple of sizes smaller but not sure about jeans.

I've checked the measurements and think I probably should go smaller again but I'm not sure.

I struggle with jeans as they're always too baggy around the arse and thighs.

Finally ordered some new stuff for the first time in ages

These boots in black

36721_325857_85155.jpg

This dress

image1xl.jpg

image2xl.jpg

Going back to my yoof...a pair of red and white baseball boots :D I only have ankle boots for work, flip flops, and my steelies...so thought I should get some pumpy type things, and these look ace. Hope they fucking fit!

They fit :cool: Slightly too narrow because apparently my feet are gigantic and far too big for fucking 'ladies' sizing. But a bit of wear around the house and they'll give :)

They're fitflops,

My mum and dad got me some Fitflops for my birthday.
They must really work coz while they are very comfortable on the feet they make my back and legs KILL!
It is probably coz I am so unfit and not used to the work out.
I am trying to wear them a little at a time for now.

I sent mine back, kits, cos I couldn't get past the CORAL colour :D :( but I was SAD cos they were way comfy!
Having said that, I obv only wore them round the house for half an hour or so :D ....don't fuck your back up, is what I mean (I don't know how much attention should be paid to the claims that they force you into a better postural stance :hmm: ...I mean, that might be true, but it might still be the case that going from 'bad' posture to 'good' might put extra pressure on your back, iykwim....reckon you're absolutely right to take it slowly anyway (I have shit posture myself...and think I've only managed to semi-correct it myself by doing loads of walking over a few years...much esier to remind myself to stand up properly while I'm actually upright :D and moving about etc etc).

Aaaaand...fuck I hear you on the bras :mad: :D by the time I have a whole new set that fit and are comfy, it's time to replace them all again....costs shit loads....I wish I had small, neat tits that just fitted into comfy, loose bra tops :(

Are bras more expensive in bigger sizes then?

I tend to wear mine until they're way past their sell-by date, because I resent spending money on underwear that hardly anyone will see. Plus I have to have matching bras and pants so it costs a fortune. :oops:

Are bras more expensive in bigger sizes then?

I tend to wear mine until they're way past their sell-by date, because I resent spending money on underwear that hardly anyone will see. Plus I have to have matching bras and pants so it costs a fortune. :oops:

Once you get over a D cup, they tend to be as there's less choice. Once you get over G it's even worse cos you can't get them at reasonably priced places like M&S.

Once you get over a D cup, they tend to be as there's less choice. Once you get over G it's even worse cos you can't get them at reasonably priced places like M&S.
D isn't even that big really. I don't regard myself as being particularly busty but I'm still a DD because my back is narrow.

Butterfly motif bling in, quelle surprise, silver.<snip>

Continuing the butterfly bling saga, at least one bracelet (possibly a matching pair) was needed. So I bought one from a seller in Hong Kong, very cheap, but I wasn't convinced that it'd get here in time for when it'll be needed.

After a couple of weeks had elapsed and still no bracelet, I cracked and ordered one which seemed more or less identical from a UK seller (about £8 dearer in total). The UK one arrived yesterday, and the Hong Kong one arrived today. Not 100% identical, but near enough to wear as a pair.

I am now fully blinged up. :oops:

I sent mine back, kits, cos I couldn't get past the CORAL colour :D :( but I was SAD cos they were way comfy!
Having said that, I obv only wore them round the house for half an hour or so :D ....don't fuck your back up, is what I mean (I don't know how much attention should be paid to the claims that they force you into a better postural stance :hmm: ...I mean, that might be true, but it might still be the case that going from 'bad' posture to 'good' might put extra pressure on your back, iykwim....reckon you're absolutely right to take it slowly anyway (I have shit posture myself...and think I've only managed to semi-correct it myself by doing loads of walking over a few years...much esier to remind myself to stand up properly while I'm actually upright :D and moving about etc etc).

Aaaaand...fuck I hear you on the bras :mad: :D by the time I have a whole new set that fit and are comfy, it's time to replace them all again....costs shit loads....I wish I had small, neat tits that just fitted into comfy, loose bra tops :(

Innit? The ones I have got now from bravissimo are comfy and fit well but I can tell from the feel that they aint gonna last long. MnS ones feel much better made but I just can't get ones in my size that aren't like old lady bras :(

My Fitflops are black thank god. Coral :eek: Sorry, I can think of some people that coral would suit a treat but not me :D
I actually have pretty good posture (when standing) anyway. I guess they are just working muscles that I don't normally do very well when walking.
I am going to wear them to the park later but put my Birkenstocks in my bag too.

completely empathise on the bras. pre pregnant I was 36DD... now I am just a ridiculous size. V expensive and not pretty underwear :(

Finally ordered some new stuff for the first time in ages

These boots in black

36721_325857_85155.jpg

This dress

image1xl.jpg

image2xl.jpg

OK, the dress turned up so my finding. One, I forgot I have broad shoulders so it makes them look really wide if my hair is up :mad: Two, I need to buy a better strapless bra (boo) Three, my pins look pretty good when I wear this dress and some heels.

On to pictures!

P1180621.JPG

P1180622.JPG

Back
Top Bottom