Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

<snip>it's gorgeous, and most flattering! Even gives me some kind of a waist, and emphasises the old bazookas too. :cool: Need somewhere to go in it now.

If you like it that much, I'm sure you'll find somewhere. ;)

re sandals again, i just noticed mine are by teva not merrell. their range is much less "adventure" than most, they even did a wedge version of mine :thumbs:

img-thing

5483_653_detail.jpg

Finally bit the bullet and went and got myself resized at Bravissimo as all my bras are now too big for me. Am now an even more awkward size which has narrowed my choice further :facepalm: Anyway, got this bra (with matching pants natch):

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs...ition}|bku:1&gclid=CMD-ndvN0LgCFWXKtAodFDEA4w

And will shop for some cheaper ones on Brastop tomorrow. If anyone sees any nice bras in H cups going cheap online let me know will you :rolleyes::D

Finally bit the bullet and went and got myself resized at Bravissimo as all my bras are now too big for me. Am now an even more awkward size which has narrowed my choice further :facepalm: Anyway, got this bra (with matching pants natch):

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs...ition}|bku:1&gclid=CMD-ndvN0LgCFWXKtAodFDEA4w

And will shop for some cheaper ones on Brastop tomorrow. If anyone sees any nice bras in H cups going cheap online let me know will you :rolleyes::D

I've got that bra too! I also have it in burgundy with purple, black with pink, turquoise with peach, white with pink. They make this style in different colours every season - its a favourite of mine.

If I find a bra that I like AND fits, I won't buy just one of 'em.

Figleaves have a sale on too. I've just been looking at some gorgeous bras in my pre- pregnancy size for £12!! May be worth a look.

3 more racerback Slazenger swimsuits. Marked down to less than halfprice, hence the splurge. Two in my current size 16 and the third one's a size 14. I can get into that now, but it'll look better in another month or so.
35405522_plat_a1.jpg
35405518_pl.jpg
35415818_plat_a1.jpg

I bought a dress, which looks pretty but I will never wear :rolleyes: <snip>

hmprod
<snip>
Are you sure you'll never wear it? The thing is, assuming that it fits and suits you, I reckon you could get away with keeping it at the back of your wardrobe just in case. Depending on what you wear with that dress, a lot could be done with it.

Going back to my yoof...a pair of red and white baseball boots :D I only have ankle boots for work, flip flops, and my steelies...so thought I should get some pumpy type things, and these look ace. Hope they fucking fit!

I've been lusting over a lush longline bra I saw online but I can't justify the £50 it would cost to get it. It's literally the only one I've seen in my size :mad:

36H so there's only about 3 brands I can wear and they're usually minimum £25 unless I can buy in the sale. I was ok when I was 38G cos I could buy bras in M&S. They do have about 4 bras in my size online but they are hideous :mad: I might see if I can afford it later in the month. I've had to spend nearly £100 this month on new bras already so can't really justify it.

Back
Top Bottom