Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

I bought a black skirt with many pockets (which I hardly ever have on anything!), to one of which I will attach a 'Hooligirl' embroidered patch I got at a punk gig in Berlin. Also this top http://tinyurl.com/qebavqq
Ignore the fact Claire Sweeney's in it. :rolleyes:
promise you'll never hold your hair while doing sorority arm like that. It makes my right hook itch

New undies today...not on,y did the fuckers leave the security tag on but I think the bra is too big. It's my usual size. FML :(

Bought this dress on sale for the little girl:

frugi-girls-lovely-lucy-dress-cornish-blue-3011514-0-1367596094000.jpg

Also some stripey towelling shorts which she might need for her summer activity camp thing.

I bought these today and thought I'd post here because if any of you other ladies are slim then they'll probably fit you, zenie, Agent Sparrow girasol. I went with 13+/161 cm and they were £6!! The age 12s were slightly too tight but if you're a 34 hip they'd probably be ok. I've been buying teen wear from here for years :)
http://www.mandco.com/jeans trousers/teen-coloured-skinny-jeans/invt/7512910mint&bklist=icat,4,10,10070,10070040

I got a pair of white ones from Primark a few weeks ago - they were £10! I love them. My hip is 37 so too wide for teen wear!

three rather lovely wool jumpers from GenuineScottishKnits on fleabay - a reddy/burnt orange/russet heavyweight 90% wool-10% silk one,
$%28KGrHqJ,%21p4FCL9z%28NeRBQl%28hZL8B%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

a heavyweight stone 100% wool,

$%28KGrHqV,%21i0FB1m47oRcBQlW24d92%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

and a lighterweight dark blue Sheltand wool jumper that can be worn in conditions not found on South Georgia...

$T2eC16NHJHQE9nzE%29k%21WBRNfLMUHJ%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

all 3 came in at about £35 each, the quality of both the wool and the production is simply superb, and the fit is generous - the contact details indicate they are made by Esk Valley knitwear, who somehow manage to sell jumpers for £350...

very impressed actually, certainly one of the better purchaces i've mde, and i'd recommend them. combined postage was very reasonable as well.

i love jumpers - and, apparently, absolutely huge images...

Have you tried Hot Milk? I got a relatively pretty nursing bra from them in an F or a G cup. I think I've blanked how ridiculous those measurements got!

I just had to buy new underwear- nursing underwear is desperately ugly. People keep saying 'oh, you won't care' but I've always loved beautiful lingerie... It really offends me to spend good money on stuff like this
http://m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnl...v_pdp=yes&un_jtt_v_from_product=un_product_13

(And there are beautiful nursing bras out there, i know- but sadly not in 34H (!) )
You have my sympathy. Nursing bras are on a par with mastectomy bras when it comes to being ugly and looking like wartime granny wear :(

Brixtonites: TKMaxx had a delivery of lingerie today and some of it is gorgeous. (None in my slightly terrifying size :() Suggest a quick look if anyone is passing

Back
Top Bottom