Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

I have spent the first hour of my working week ordering these:

image1s.jpg
image1s.jpg

image4s.jpg
image1s.jpg

Exactly. I've sported this one till all the print's all worn off, but I'm not prepared to say goodbye just yet.

Haven't bought them yet but these will be mine, oh yes

screen_shot_2013_01_14_at_8.10.34_pm_grande.png

Are they Black Milk? I've been looking at these

MermaidLegs_2_1024x1024.jpg

among other stuff as I got some vouchers for my birthday. Can't make up my mind what to get :oops:

I'd like the above in a catsuit or bodysuit but wonder how often it'd get worn :hmm:

Are they Black Milk? I've been looking at these

MermaidLegs_2_1024x1024.jpg

among other stuff as I got some vouchers for my birthday. Can't make up my mind what to get :oops:

I'd like the above in a catsuit or bodysuit but wonder how often it'd get worn :hmm:

Nope, not Black Milk. A Queensland based company that sells the mermaid in a multitude of colours (like pink and silver etc) for cheaper than BK as well :)

Disco pants!

Oh I love galaxy leggings too. Don't have any though. My thighs are not yet ready for those kind of shenanigans.

Yup. You'd call that a sports jacket. At our school the male staff wear collar and tie with suit-style trouses but only have to put on their jackets for formal occasions (assembly, meeting parents etc). They therefore keep one jacket in school which often doesn't exactly match. a sports jacket is just a tailored suit-style jacket with lapels and suit-style pockets, but which isn't designed to be worn with matching trousers. It's like a blazer, but blazers generally have a patch pocket on the breast and sides, and associations of uniform.
Oh fashion guru, please advise. What kind of trousers should go with a sports jacket? Is it really called that? It's not very sporty. Or is sports as in hunting? :D
And would I be right in thinking a plain one-colour tie would be best with a jacket and v-neck?

11252783.jpg
11519597.jpg
11151760.jpg

Spending accident... whole lot including postage was about £50 though so now it's just a matter of waiting for the postman...

1349562357847079.jpg

Cords with a corduroy jacket though?
Chinos seem well square. It's what the dweeby students wore when I was at Uni

chinos have unfortunate connotations. but basically you want any men's trousers which can have a crease ironed into them and which don't have jeans styling (rivets on pocket corners, patch pockets on rear). Dockers are a brand name I used to buy for my ex, but m&s, topman, tkmaxx etc will have loads. With a sandy brown jacket i'd go for chocolate brown or navy blue, rather than black. By the sounds of your workplace i'd avoid cords, not least because many have jeans styling.

on trousers - look for smart tailoring and not 'school trousers' which are kind of bouffy at the top of the thigh. Don't put too much in your front pockets either. it's not a good look.

Cheers spangles. Navy or brown trousers ftw
I need to put multiple sets of keys, wallet and phone in my pockets though.

Back
Top Bottom