Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

I've had a look on ASOS and it seems a lot of chinos have a flat front and are slim fitted. I don't pay much to men's fashion, are they popular these days?

You could always get these from ASOS

image4xxl.jpg

I quite like them. Like most things depends on how they are styled etc.

6a00d8341c5e0053ef0120a5efc997970c-800wi.jpg

Right is crease front. Left is flat front. Slim fit are what they sound like, not baggy around the hips/thighs/legs but not necessarily super tight either.

No, flat front simply means without pleats at the waistband. They can still have a well ironed/sewn crease but they do not have a pleat.

Yes, but in the staff room. Need to keep those things at hand anyway.
not your housekeys, surely.
all i have about me during the school day is my schoolkeys, which are on my ID card neckstrap, and sometimes my phone if i'm going to the loo or whatever. Our canteen is cashless, though.

not your housekeys, surely.
all i have about me during the school day is my schoolkeys, which are on my ID card neckstrap, and sometimes my phone if i'm going to the loo or whatever. Our canteen is cashless, though.
I need phone, wallet and two sets of keys for work.
My housekeys stay in my bag
We have a fingerprint thing but i have to pay cash as I'm not permanent

I will say that I am reminded of why I don't wear trousers any more and that my uniform of a dress/flat shoes and sometimes a cardi and tights is a lot easier for me.

Back on topic, ordered these a couple of weeks ago.

image1xxl.jpg

image1xxl.jpg

The dress looks terrible on me. It's going back. Not sure what to wear with the green skirt. Looks pretty good with my long sleeved black and white top. Not bad with bright blue either. I guess I could try other jewel tones with it I guess (which are all I seem to wear anyways)

Back
Top Bottom