Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

Shoes:
FD2E6E05-3730-41B0-9E59-3BB9823B5761-293-00000030A29F1667.jpg

Been buying lots of 'grown up' clothes.
I am 40 next month.
I wonder if there is a connection

Bought this, for wearing over something else - a load of diamantes fell of it into the laundry net during the first wash.
3210842733424040_1.jpg

My wingz were way too baggy, they'd have looked silly.

Not sure whether to just get a refund and stick to cardigans or try a smaller size.

I'm watching loads of dresses on eBay this week that I really want. I'm going to be massively skint if I win more than 2 of them.

I'm justifying it because most are bnwt and I have to get more summery stuff.

I'm not going to have the money later as I've got a weekend in Newcastle in April, TU conference in May and Glastonbury in June.

That means skinting us for the rest of the month is ok doesn't it?

My wingz were way too baggy, they'd have looked silly.
Which ones did you get, the straight sleeved ones? Mine aren't exactly tight fitting, but they look ok. Trouble with their website is they advertise the same things under all the different categories, which is confusing.

And yes, it's fine to live on toast for a month in the good cause of frocks :D

Which ones did you get, the straight sleeved ones? Mine aren't exactly tight fitting, but they look ok. Trouble with their website is they advertise the same things under all the different categories, which is confusing.

And yes, it's fine to live on toast for a month in the good cause of frocks :D

Yeah, they're straight sleeves but really loose. I'll have another look at the options later.

The dress I really want ends today but it's already up to 26 quid so it will probably go for way more than I can afford. Also it's white which is not very flattering or good for clumsy people.
: / But it's so lovely. : (

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363605107.335804.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363605120.088480.jpg

Well obv. I wear it with a lot of black accessories :D
To be honest, it's not a dress I wear when I'm feeling fat, as it's shaped with seaming all the way down the front, and does tend to cling a bit round the stomach. It's ok on days when boobs are bigger than belly. I bought it for a wedding, and have only worn it a few times, mainly because I'm not 100% sure about the white, and I keep meaning to take it up because it's quite long on me.

Well obv. I wear it with a lot of black accessories :D
To be honest, it's not a dress I wear when I'm feeling fat, as it's shaped with seaming all the way down the front, and does tend to cling a bit round the stomach. It's ok on days when boobs are bigger than belly. I bought it for a wedding, and have only worn it a few times, mainly because I'm not 100% sure about the white, and I keep meaning to take it up because it's quite long on me.

Hmmm cheers, might give it a miss then. Even if it doesn't go up it'll be 30 quid and every day is a fat day at the moment. My boobs are never bigger than belly (I've been robbed).

Back
Top Bottom