Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap related purchases here #2

can't quite capture the shimmeryness, sorry. it looks like this, but a bit more shimmery. my bezzer reckons it's fine cord, and it does have stripes in it i guess, but feels more velvety? i dunno. quite like it anyway, so it's going in the spring jacket selection...

WP_001795_zps8cdc720b.jpg

Feck! The trousers i bought to wear while my suit trousers were being repaired split whilst I was bending down to fetch my ticket out of my bag in order to get my fixed trousers back. :facepalm:
Is this crotch-splitting a common problem with trousers?

It's all those 3 course meals you've been eating since you became waged again.

can't quite capture the shimmeryness, sorry. it looks like this, but a bit more shimmery. my bezzer reckons it's fine cord, and it does have stripes in it i guess, but feels more velvety?<snip>
Needlecord. The good news is that it tends to be less prone to getting bald patches rubbed in it than wider ribbed corduroy.

I laughed when they were on Dragon's Den, and now look at me. :oops:

I'll be buying comfortable shoes next.

They were shapewear ones, for which they got slated. These don't squeeze you in.

oh right... god no.. definitely don't need my arm fat squeezed in - would look very sausagey.. :(

Well the Wingz arrived, and they're not bad, Would have preferred the sleeves to be a bit closer fitting, but over all, they're good. Feel a bit weird when you put them on, but not uncomfortable.

Well the Wingz arrived, and they're not bad, Would have preferred the sleeves to be a bit closer fitting, but over all, they're good. Feel a bit weird when you put them on, but not uncomfortable.

I wondered about that and almost bought a smaller size but then worried they'd be like flight socks on my arms.

I ordered three on impulse after seeing the post the other day.

Haven't got them yet as the guys from the place questioned my order due to me ordering two regular and one tall and they wanted to make sure I hadn't made a mistake. I missed their call and have only had a chance to check my emails today.

I can't decide whether its good customer service or just a bit annoying.

Got some only-a-tiny-bit pre-worn black 10 hole DMs coming, 1490s, polished as billy-o. And a pair of second-hand Levis, so light blue they're grey.

Got some Farahs today as i am trying to smarten up to a more mature look before i turn 40.

Tobacco cords.
I coveted Farahs when I was a lad but they were always too dear.
These were only £20.

Shoe shopping was disheartening :(

Back
Top Bottom