Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not meant to buying anything else this month so I'm telling myself that the purple cardi and grey vest top with kinda sequins on the front is coming out of next months budget. I bought both from New Look.

I'm now on the look out for a denim skirt...I want it shortish but not arse skimming and to have a baggy-ish feel ?...where to shop?

I found this difficult and in the end bought one (from Peacocks, as it was an experiment and I didn't want to spend much) that was a size larger than me, so that it would hang lower on my hips. I don't think this is a great solution, especially as now I've lost weight so it's huuuuge on me. It's really hard, though, to find one that is short enough to not be frumpy (especially as I'm always wearing with uggs or whatever) and long enough not to make me look like I'm trying to dress like a teenager. If you find one, do let me know.

My friend has a gorgeous one from levis, but it is rather short, but she looks gorgeous and casual in it, being slim and lovely, with ponchos and hoodies, and stuff.

I tried on a denim skirt in New Look in a size 10 that fitted but I felt squashed in it and did consider the size 12 but couldn't bring myself to do it....but maybe that is the answer?

I have just put 2 denim skirts roughly in a size 10 in the recycle forum..

I tried on a denim skirt in New Look in a size 10 that fitted but I felt squashed in it and did consider the size 12 but couldn't bring myself to do it....but maybe that is the answer?

I have just put 2 denim skirts roughly in a size 10 in the recycle forum..

Oh, well if you're a size ten, look at Levi. I don't know when she got it but it is short without looking a bit, well, you know, and is really stylish.

25% off at Evans 21-27 Feb with this code if anyone's interested:

EVFRIENDS

It's supposed to work on sale goods too.

Bought these off etsy yesterday, about £20.00 including postage

il_430xN.116303584.jpg

I did order these in the end, they arrived today and are garish and nasty unfortunately so will have to go back.

It's a mistake to look things up online to post them on here... now I want these as well, but it goes against the grain to pay £3.95 p&p on a £7 pair of earrings:

68176970_m1.jpg

There seems to be a lot of pink around at the moment, which is a welcome break from all that miserable grey and black.

Today I got a gorgeous vintaaaage dress with a lace bodice and sleeves and a full, heavy, skirt. It is very elegant and now I need somewhere to wear it. :)

It was pay day on monday so I treated my self to a pretty pale floral dress from TOPSHOP. It looks awesome with skinnies, my pink and gray nikes loadsa of gold jewllery and my over sized off the shoulder knitted jumper...

Scutta says like it looks like my bedsheets.

This is why I likes it best....

I bought some eyeshadow and then I remembered that I look like a drag queen with bloodshot eyes if I wear dark eye make up.

$18 USD from Untamed Menagerie on etsy.com

Loving the necklace! Meanwhile I've just bought some skinny jeans and a definite LBD and think I'm developing a bit of a clothes shopping addiction... I think I need to realise that there's a lot more stuff for me in the shops now I'm a bit smaller, and i don't need to buy ALL of it any more...

Loving the necklace! Meanwhile I've just bought some skinny jeans and a definite LBD and think I'm developing a bit of a clothes shopping addiction... I think I need to realise that there's a lot more stuff for me in the shops now I'm a bit smaller, and i don't need to buy ALL of it any more...

:D

I got a few things from Sonia Rykiel's range for H&M - an oversized bright stripy jumper dress, a slouchy stripy top and a one shoulder LBD (which I haven't tried on and might go back).

Not got pics but popped into Fat Face yesterday to get socks and ended up getting a nice top. Kinda jumper or drill top thing. Really thick and warm, light grey/blue kinda colour and was £35. Got the socks too and they are like Valium for the feet.

Nothing remarkable (I like it) about a new jumper but it made me realise that I own a total of five jumpers. One of these was a freebie I have been wearing for about ten years, the others are all from Fat Face. For a moment I felt dull then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom