Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
For once, there are actually some quite nice things in Topshop. Have had a bit of a clothes spending spree this week. First time i've been clothes shopping since the summer :eek:
Am liking the spring styles - flowery, slightly hippy dress/tunic style tops.
Bring on Spring!!! Am so sick of woolly jumpers and scarves.

yeah, i know, pics. Will try and find....!

Went to get a key cut, but had to wait 45 minutes while his 'machine warmed up'??? So bought a(nother) pair of boots in Clarkes, that look really uncomfortable and high and pointy, but are actually slipper like in their comfiness.

And the bastarding key doesnt work so got to take that back tomorrow....

I needed these shoes to go with my jacket.

20091112_050010235555

and some pink leather gloves just because. :oops:

Fierce shoes :cool:

I have been looking for a nice tea dress for ages and I found one in Dorothy Perkins (in Morleys - I'm not really a Dorothy Perkins person)

07415680_thumb.jpg

They have quite a few nice dresses atm.

oooh that's lovely innit! :) I know what you mean about DP's I never think to go in there/online, yet they do some lovely stuff! :confused: :D

Yeh not really fitting with my 'non white trash more feminine pretty look for 2010' though are they? :hmm:

zenie, I reckon they could look good with a feminine dress to give it a bit of edge!

Thanks Bee, it's a floral print with white and red flowers.

Fierce shoes :cool:

I have been looking for a nice tea dress for ages and I found one in Dorothy Perkins (in Morleys - I'm not really a Dorothy Perkins person)

07415680_thumb.jpg

They have quite a few nice dresses atm.
Whenever I try on dresses in Dorothy P I find them ridiculously short for some reason.

What's shopping for a living?
I'm rebuilding my wardrobe after I went up a dress size (was size 10, now size 12). Those trousers are the fourth pair I've bought since the rebuild began (sometime in October 2009).

i accidentally started looking at fancy undies the other day and before i could talk myself out of it i ordered black silk/cream lace bra and knicks from ayten gasson (in the sale, natch, but still ouch expensive). they arrived today and oh my :oops: they're feckin lush. by far the loveliest undies i've ever had :)

those trousers are indeed gorgeous, i love stuff like that almost enough to want an office job so i could wear them. almost.

Well. A mixed day today. Bought some very nice and very sensible vests and a long sleeved top that co-ordinates almost perfectly with a cardigan I like. Very good.
Bought a dress from Desigual which is quite nice(ShiftyJunior says it makes me look like a fairy which is a marginal improvement form clown, i think), it's a bit low cut but them most of their dressed are. I like it and it was cheap in the sale. Win.
Bought a beautiful sleeveless top from from Banana Republic. It's white and double layered with the top layer looking light and wispy.. it's lovely.
Bought this jacket there too which I'm not quite sure about
br704109-00p01v01.jpg

I was tempted to buy it in cream as the cream colour made me look much fresher and brighter but I did need a sensible black coat... I dunno. I might take it back, the sleeve buckle things seem enormous but then, i'm not accustomed to having buckles on my sleeves...

If you aren't sure about it, then I think you need to take it back. Those buckles are enormous, and they will grate on you forever.

hmm. that's what I was thinking but it's so hard to find a coat that fits properly and this one is 95% perfect...

Yes, yes I do use public transport a lot and I also like to sit on benches and walls when I'm out. I like to perch but it might not be a good idea with a cream coat. I've never been good at keeping things neat.
Hmm. I'll try it on again tomorrow.
The buckles might grow on me.
Now the dilemma: how does one tie one's trench coat? Deserves it's own thread i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom