Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone fancy a giving me a tutorial in posting pics of purchases please?

I have just bought 3 items from www.chemical-records.co.uk

I bought a short grey dress with pockets and a crossover back, a checked green combat skirt and a longsleeved top from Komodo. All were in the sale however I really wasn't meant to buy anything else this month.

you right-click the picture and go to properties, then copy the url, click the picture icon and paste it in there
i have only recently mastered this art

Ta...I have gone to the site , right clicked on the picture, gone to properties and then I don't know what to do next. It seems to be a box that does nothing.

I also don't know what a URL is or how to copy & paste...:oops: I did buy a windows for dummies book but have never opened it...:facepalm:

I saw this (doing this manually) http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/stk_img-pthb/D/A/L/DALI

ETA:...well that hasn't worked...

A really over-priced mineral foundation that I've recently discovered I don't know how to apply properly. :mad:

Forgot this:

AL0S_002_0.jpg

The warmest jacket I have ever bought ever! That is 3 combinations of jacket in one!!

It's a mistake to look things up online to post them on here... now I want these as well, but it goes against the grain to pay £3.95 p&p on a £7 pair of earrings:

68176970_m1.jpg

There seems to be a lot of pink around at the moment, which is a welcome break from all that miserable grey and black.

It's a mistake to look things up online to post them on here... now I want these as well, but it goes against the grain to pay £3.95 p&p on a £7 pair of earrings:

68176970_m1.jpg

There seems to be a lot of pink around at the moment, which is a welcome break from all that miserable grey and black.

oooh pretty :)

I have just bought a fantastic mid-calf length vintage 1960's Irish tweed coat. It's my new favourite thing and it cost £7.50 on eBay. I'm loving this only buying second hand clothes year so far. A new coat and sweater since Jan 1st and spent less than £15. Plus £5 postage. :cool: :)

buy them may! you know you love them and they will get lots of wear. and they will make you feel happy . i know you are trying to be sensible but i think you deserve a little splurge ( and for good quality shoes, they are not that expensive! cost per wear and all that

i want them too but doubt they'd fit my wide huge beast feet :(

Gnh, you know you're saying everything I want to hear :D They would also be the perfect pair of emergency flats for my wedding...

Gnh, you know you're saying everything I want to hear :D They would also be the perfect pair of emergency flats for my wedding...

Ooh you need emergency flats for your wedding ;) You're about to be made redundant though? :( I haven't the emoticons for this post.

I want these. But they're 90 quid and I have an overdraft and spiralling childcare costs. But they rock (if I could understand Danish I would probably get some but I'm wary of using my credit card on sites when I'm not entirely sure of what I'm doing. Saved me)

Rub3M_norm.jpg

Ooh yes they are! But only size 41 and I'm a 37. Still, good to know you can buy them on a website in English :D I shall bookmark and check again :)

ooh brix - I owe you a PM - will send it later today. Have to find number x

Ta trashie :)

Not meant to buying anything else this month so I'm telling myself that the purple cardi and grey vest top with kinda sequins on the front is coming out of next months budget. I bought both from New Look.

I'm now on the look out for a denim skirt...I want it shortish but not arse skimming and to have a baggy-ish feel ?...where to shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom