Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just purchased this bad boy.

50-3178.jpg

having completely failed to find any grey non-leather boots, I'm thinking about getting some proper stompers like these

prd%7B550FDDA6-B737-4C19-8D20-5013B6399101%7D.jpg

they are black which is not ideal, but I could probably wear them with skinny jeans or thick tights and a skirt... :hmm:

although these might be okay: http://www.bboheme.com/rymel-black-p-1384.html and are about half the price...

girlier, and may not be in your calfsize, but...

howabout these? £45

ah - edit - might be real suede...

LS091A.jpg
this skirt which is much fuller than it looks which scared me a bit, very good quality heavy cord, has a bit of netting peeping out the bottom and is just above the knee....good with boots...am keeping it.e

ld114.jpg
this dress which is plain black on the back which ruins it, is cheap and thin and is being returned...and am pissed off after having rung joe browns to arrange a collection by courier....that they dont have that service and i have to pay for the postage for something i dont want...gits.

Do you have to send the old one back, or are they letting you keep it as they fucked up? (some do! :D)

Oh yeh...I got these before the new year

41mX51fuKkL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

and some new suspenders :)

they asked me to send back the wrong size but very kindly sent out the new one.

for £30 the dress really is stunning. v. impressed.

and love those! what shoes are you going to put with them?

Dolly shoes I think will look the cutest, maybe with a little plain black kilt, which I'm yet to buy and have to find in a charity shop or second hand place, but it's a nice idea! :rolleyes: :D

I've got a black and white little kilt skirt, dunno if it'll go though. :confused:

dolly shoes is a great idea. in my head they would be really chunky with a big heel.

i wouldn't go kilt ... too wide and fluffy. if you went tight black skirt, tight white top it would look yum.

Oooh I saw some Joe Brown dress on amazon I really liked, will take it off my wish list if the quality is poor? :hmm:

you take your chances with them...have bought a few bits and bobs before, this is the first time i had to return something, also bought another dress that is going back to them for the same reason...thin and nasty....however the green flowery cord skirt is joe browns and super fab in the quality department...

I suspose there is a reason stuff ends up in the sale....and if it is good end it wont need reducing...
but their returns policy has definitely put me off going to town in future and ordering heaps on the off chance i like something...

boy voted stompy too, so stompy wins :cool: although I'm a bit worried that they're a bit less "wearable" in multi situations... :hmm: ah, fuck it :D

I bought this dress on amazon with a voucher I got for xmas. Bit risky as I don't usually buy or wear dresses, but it came today and it fits well and actually looks pretty good :D AND I still had money left over to get a couple of posters and CD!

41YiPxGVo5L._AA280_.jpg

Mmm crustychick those boots look very nice! I luurve stomper boots :D

I bought this dress on amazon with a voucher I got for xmas. Bit risky as I don't usually buy or wear dresses, but it came today and it fits well and actually looks pretty good :D AND I still had money left over to get a couple of posters and CD!

41YiPxGVo5L._AA280_.jpg

Mmm crustychick those boots look very nice! I luurve stomper boots :D

ooooh, that is LOVELY!

for some reason, I seem to not know that Amazon sell dresses :hmm:

ETA: also, why have I never heard of Joe Browns before?! me likey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom