Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to see Brand New last night and got a black t-shirt with this design on it:

detail_image.php

Love Zenie's funky socks and all those dresses, Crustychick!!!

After buying barely anything for months I've just indulged my Chanel obsession in Seoul and bought:

(All fakes btw) :oops:

pink quilted chanel bag
black lambskin chanel wallet with pink inside
long double string of fake pearls and gold filigree balls with little chanel logos on
Coco hoody

I also received a lovely pearl necklace, bracelet, earring set from my step-mum for xmas. I feel like a a very lucky girl! :cool:

my dresses arrived - hooray!

I love Jane Norman stuff - so flattering...

The dresses all fit, although all could benefit from me losing a couple of pounds, which is perfect, as I intend to lose another half a stone at least... so that works well, although I think they will be perfectly passable for my birthday party on the 13th of Feb :cool: they're all quite short too :eek: but will go with my new slim legs ;) will just have to get used to it!

*excited*

might see if there's anything I missed from that website. £10 dresses are too much of a bargain to turn down!

have just impulse purchased this (sorry minipic other one was huuuuge)

C1P8U.jpg

£33 in the toast sale. and a black merino cardi too, for £24. d'you reckon i could wear the dress with black for a wedding or would that be too dark? what would you wear it with?

i couldn't believe they had it left in a few sizes, nothing i want is ever in stock in their sale (obv the only time i can even slightly afford it). so much for my plan to wear something i already have to this wedding. oops :)

do they kill your feet? and how did you find the fit, small?

They are Ok to wear and my first outing in them was to a wedding also. I find IC shoes a bit iffy in the sizing dept but I'm a 4 or a 5 and got a 5 in these. I .like to think of them as art rather than just shoes...:)

Bought this dress on Ebay earlier, might seem a bit weird but I think I can pull it off with the art-student look :D

f629c05d.jpg

Might be a bit long, but I can take it up if I need to.

Bought this dress on Ebay earlier, might seem a bit weird but I think I can pull it off with the art-student look :D

f629c05d.jpg

Might be a bit long, but I can take it up if I need to.

You should wear it with some big glasses that don't have any lenses in them and look serious all of the time.

:cool: tree dress

my bargain purple dress turned up, it's verging on sackish which is no surprise from toast, it's beautifully constructed but therefore pretty much impossible to take up or in to make it a more flattering shape. still the fabric is soooo lovely and it's such a bargain that i'm keeping it anyway. i'll prolly cut it up after the wedding :)

don't suppose anyone wants it in an 8? i got 8 & 10 cos toast sizes seem to be enormous. it's definitely generous for an 8, but not a full size generous. i'll happily pass it on rather than return if anyone here wants it. would look best on someone tall - it's a frumpy couple of inches below the knee on me (5'5"), max under bust 29", more comfortable 28".

^^^ is this offer still going?? That dress is lush and I would love to own it..:)

In other clothes news my Monster Munch T shirt arrived yesterday. It is black with all the monsters on it. It cost me 3 pkts of crisps and £5. I'm thinking of wearing it to work under a buttoned up cardi today...:D

20% off Evans til Monday midnight.

Got b&w flowery dress, black long vest top/dress (vess), black leggings and grey leather ankle boots for under a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom