Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Darwinning formula: Liverpool FC 2023/24

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a man having small feet, perhaps even smaller than his wife's, no this isn't a big deal, shut up.

Absolutely scandalous VAR decision re the Diaz goal . I have seen the 'explanation' that the VAR thought the goal had been given ( despite the fact that they have six monitors and most people watching on a single TV screen could see a) it wasn't offside and b) that the goal hadn't been given) . What I haven't heard an explanation of is when they discovered this error and at what stage did they inform the referee.

Apparently, the two VAR's had refereed in the Saudi League on the Thursday night . Obviously a bit jet lagged for Saturday tea time

It's a major fuck up, no ifs or buts, wonder how far Liverpool can/will take it, in terms of 'exploring their options', or however it was worded. Nasty work whatever.

That was a great performance against a decent Toulouse team. Some vital game time for some young 'uns and five goals scored. Gravenburch looks like a future star.

Another disastrous weekend for VAR. :mad:
The Arteta after the Spurs/Liverpool debacle "these things happen in football", Arteta after Newcastle/Arsenal game "$%^&*""£$@~@#'".
VAR is not working as it should. The technology is not to blame it is the people using it.
The main problem is that every time they get it wrong it fails one club but benefits their opposition so there is always one loser and one winner. The supporters of all clubs need to band together and condemn this because it is just a matter of time before your club gets shafted. Except if you are Man City who never seem to get one against them. :)

Great battling win today. And what a personal achievement by Mo Salah - 200th Liverpool goal which was also hos 150th in the Prem.

Top of the league, at least for a bit!

Worst Liverpool - United match I have ever seen. EtH must be living on borrowed time.
Not great. As mentioned before I'm pretty new to following football but it felt like a game against a bottom-of-the-table team desperate not to concede a goal. Not what I would have expected a Man U game to be at all.

I think we're due Nunez to do something that will reset me back to "actually, maybe he is brilliant" before that gets worn away again over the next few games.

Difficult to score against a team that have absolutely no interest in doing so and only want to stop the other team scoring so they can get a draw. negative as fuck.

Terrific result last night, suddenly looking quite good for a trophy. Fulham are decent but I think over two legs we'll do it.

Our strength in depth is coming to the fore at the moment, lots of talk in the summer about us having no midfielders but Jones' development is right on course for him to be an exceptional player and Elliott is a real talent.

Terrific result last night, suddenly looking quite good for a trophy. Fulham are decent but I think over two legs we'll do it.

Our strength in depth is coming to the fore at the moment, lots of talk in the summer about us having no midfielders but Jones' development is right on course for him to be an exceptional player and Elliott is a real talent.
That was on the cards from the team announcement. Your second team is a bit better than our second team. Jones and Elliott are going to be great players.

Back
Top Bottom