Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Darwinning formula: Liverpool FC 2023/24

Good win that. Bit of a smash and grab but that's football Kev. And we had several notable absentees too.

I wish we could get Rafa Benitez involved somehow but he always needs a break with some shit board. Liverpool man.

Tell you what Joel Matip is a player. Looks like he's gone for the season. Quality athlete person and footballer. Good luck.

Publically listed club isn't it? Hence they are forced to announce major personnel changes well in advance.

Obviously dislike the club and its antics, but of all their managers he is the one I dislike the least. He will be very difficult to replace.

I'm so sad. Just hope he's ok and it's not due to illness in him or his family.

Now go and win something for him lads.

Can't believe it

They'll be looking for an elite level replacement ...

1086688_024815_updates.jpg

(Source: Al-Ettifaq FC)

... which rules him out of the running.

If not Alonso, then De Zerbi and (possibly) Emery might be in the frame. I wonder if they'll be doing the same statistical analysis that identified Klopp?

Fuckin' 'ell :eek:

If this truly is a pragmatic "out before I fall apart or the team falls apart", then fair play once again, and all the more respect.

Obviously it's a huge loss for the club, and the league, I'd say, but good things always end, and this is arguably one of the better ways for something to end (barring whatever happens over the next 5 months :hmm: ).

Back
Top Bottom