Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Darwinning formula: Liverpool FC 2023/24

First I heard of this, united fan but its a huge loss for the league. Him and guardiola brought in new styles of football to the league. I much prefer klopps style but they changed everything and for the betterment of the league. Mourinho for example won a lot but wow was his football boring as shite.

Zidane > eventual European domination quite likely within a few years with what we've got. He might not want it, the club will give a brass monkey's about anything I or any fan would say, but that's a fairly likely course of events in the unlikley scenario he's hired.

People question Zidane because he's Real Madrid and the 12 sendings off in his playing career. And he looks a bit surly/fierce at times ( I prefer focused serial winner). He's a humble guy, quietly spoken and a legion d'honneur. He'd keep us going forward no doubt for me.

They might have someone lined up already though. Alonso does seem like an FSG appointment though.

You need to stop wanking about your manager and trying to make him cry in front of fifty thousand people and enjoy the ride.

Don't know about the team and coaches but Chelsea will just laugh at us on Wedenday.

Not even motivating the seat snifffers, you wouldn't even hear the man, Back the team, cheer me up, give me a break. Fuck off.

Trying to make him emotional instead of doing what he asked you to? Anyway don't need one of the fan bases on me back.

It just sounds like he's had enough of working at the highest level of football. I find his honesty refreshing - it must be exhausting having to live up to such great expectations year after year,

It also makes you realise that Alex Ferguson must have been one determined fucker.
IMG_9716.jpeg

Aside from the meme, staggering to see the numbers. It was a different era in so many ways. The pressure from the 24/7 coverage now must make a huge difference, which has ramped up again in the social media age

First I heard of this, united fan but its a huge loss for the league. Him and guardiola brought in new styles of football to the league. I much prefer klopps style but they changed everything and for the betterment of the league. Mourinho for example won a lot but wow was his football boring as shite.
Klopp is miles more entertaining, the others bore teams into submission.

If it's easy for him to win 3 in a row fair enough. Must have happened accidently, under immense pressure.

Very impressive again. We've got a live one in Connor Bradley - another brilliant performance and hugely popular with the Anfield crowd.

They're handy but if him and Jota are ready to start, don't know about Salah, the've no chance.

Diaz ain't a bad back up. Proper clash between two proper clubs as it should be.

So many injuries and a goal down at half time, but in the end a 4-1 win. Mentality monsters indeed. Especially pleased for Harvey Elliott who is becoming such a vital player

There isn't a lot of experience on the bench, certainly not game-changing experience. I thought at least one of Mo and Darwin would be involved. Not feeling very positive about this tbh.

Back
Top Bottom